“love this place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I went with girls from work, Great server great service and food was great!we had a nice unrushed dinner! definetly coming back!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of my summer restaurants because its in the Marina. The food is good. Nice water view. Casual atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Price Fixed dinner which included wine was a good value. Several choices of appetizers, entrees and dessert were enjoyed by our party of four. Coffee or tea included!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2017

My husband and I visited the restaurant on July 10 . I had two appetizers for my meal and my husband, who doesn't eat seafood, ordered the filet mignon. My two appetizers, mussel with white sauce and steamers were disappointing. The meat in the mussels were very small like the size of my thumbnail. The steamers were even more disappointing given the price. I was charged $16.95 for a small portion of steamer the size of a cereal bowl. I'm a small eater and wanted a variety of shellfish. My selections were overpriced and I left there hungry.

My husband had the filet mignon with melted gorganzola cheese was tasty and tender. He enjoyed his meal.

As I was watching the dishes come out of the kitchen I realized that the pasta dishes were huge and looked very delicious !

I realized that I should've read the reviews before ordering - (it was a spontaneous decision to eat there) and I will definitely give Cole's Dock Side another try.

Although the restaurant is along the dock, the view isn't much. The restaurant isn't on the dock and is set in further. There were trucks and other obstructions blocking the view of the water.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I go to Coles periodically. They are consistently good. I am not a fan of steamers, but my husband says thet are always fresh and delicious. Their Calamari is out of this world. Never chewy. Wait staff is friendly. They have a prix fixed menu for lunch. Ya gotta go!!

Date of visit: July 2017