“Better should be named worst food ever”

Better Gourmet Cafe
Reviewed 14 October 2018

They say hey are healthy food but hat is false hey can't even give u the calorie count when I asked the counter person they laughed at me as if I was asking for a miracle I will never eat here agaian

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I have tried this place and one of their other locations. All I can say is that the high school kids may like this food, but with all the great places to eat on Staten Island... Skip this one...

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We grabbed some Greek salads the number 33 and they are a generous portion of lettuce vegetables and chicken. We did use two containers of dressing for each which was the perfect amount.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

I love their food/shakes and the staff is very nice! I've never been to the other locations to review them.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Food is good but not as healthy as one would think with a place called Better. Kids love the wraps. My daughter had the BBQ wrap and felt like it wasn't that healthy. I do like the bison burgers.

Date of visit: April 2015