“Love this place”

Rotisserie Smokehouse
Ranked #22 of 39 Restaurants in Southold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2015

This place is a little deceiving. It is best known for its mexican food. Tortas, Tacos, and quesadilla's,. All excellent. You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

Fantastic super friendly staff. Great service. Delicious food. Large portions. The veggie burritos are excellent! Very heartwarming small cozy family business! Great family place

Reviewed 20 August 2014

During a recent kitchen renovation when I had no stove for two weeks I decided to get dinner from Rotisserie as a change from our usual Italian favorite. I ordered a simple chicken with rice dinner and was very disappointed when I got it home. The chicken was lukewarm and bland, the rice was colored as if it had some type of seasoning....but was dry and flavorless. I doubt very much I will return.

1  Thank Nancy C
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We take out once a week from this place for quite some time now. My daughter and I love the rice and bean with tomatillo sauce,and the steak and chicken burritos are awesome,staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We have had the crispy fried chicken several times and just love it. We just tried the rotisserie and it was great too. Highly recommend for take out, not eat in.

1  Thank kellyshops