“Miss. Jenny A”

Rotisserie Smokehouse
Ranked #20 of 39 Restaurants in Southold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

Fantastic super friendly staff. Great service. Delicious food. Large portions. The veggie burritos are excellent! Very heartwarming small cozy family business! Great family place

Reviewed 20 August 2014

During a recent kitchen renovation when I had no stove for two weeks I decided to get dinner from Rotisserie as a change from our usual Italian favorite. I ordered a simple chicken with rice dinner and was very disappointed when I got it home. The chicken was lukewarm and bland, the rice was colored as if it had some type of seasoning....but was dry and flavorless. I doubt very much I will return.

1  Thank Nancy C
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We take out once a week from this place for quite some time now. My daughter and I love the rice and bean with tomatillo sauce,and the steak and chicken burritos are awesome,staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We have had the crispy fried chicken several times and just love it. We just tried the rotisserie and it was great too. Highly recommend for take out, not eat in.

1  Thank kellyshops
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We recently tried this restaurant as we're locals constantly searching for something different close to home. Walking in the front door, your first impression is that the owner has been out of town for a while. The staff is very pleasant, the food so-so (we had the ribs and chicken combo - the chicken was better than the ribs, but supermarket rotisserie chicken is better), but the place needs some cleaning/tidying/sprucing up a bit. So much so that we quickly decided not to stay and eat there, and then we almost left without placing our order for take-out. They have a large Mexican menu, which may be better as the staff seemed to have that background.

1  Thank Holenhund