Southampton Long Island Hotel
Bay Watch Hotel & Marina(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$ 278
Southampton Village Motel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$ 614
Southampton Inn(Southampton)
US$ 336
Latch Pop-Up Inn(Southampton)
US$ 342
US$ 332
The Drake Inn(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$ 368
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Bowen's by the Bays(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$ 318
  • Pool
Colonial Shores Resort(Hampton Bays)(Great Value!)
US$ 251
  • Pool
Seahaven Resort Motel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$ 270
A Butler's Manor(Southampton)
TripAdvisor
Mainstay Inn(Southampton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsone nightroadside motelwi fisag harbormicrowavebeaches
Reviewed 16 May 2017

This is a road side motel type place just like many others in the area. The rooms where very clean and quiet. It's not facing the road, so you don't hear much of the road traffic. We had a larger room (to sleep 3) and we had plenty of room, it was much bigger than a standard hotel room but I could tell there were probably some much smaller rooms. Parking was limited on some night where others used more than one spot per room and we had to park at the restaurant next door. Room had a small fridge, microwave, and Wi-Fi. What we noticed the most: Hot water, it was HOT and never lacking.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Deb L
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Its 10 minutes from downtown Southampton and the beaches.
This is an updated roadside motel.
The rooms are small but have been updated to have some nice decor, a nice bed, fridge, etc.
There is no phone or coffee maker in the room.
One problem was that the heating unit was very noisy. After a few minutes I got used to it but I shouldn't have to have.
There is a small pool.
Across the parking lot is a nice latin restaurant.
The staff was very pleasant.
The only service we used was wifi and it was fine.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We made reservations very last minute paid half online. Cash for the second half when we got there. The hotel is a MOTEL and the picture of the beautiful blue room is not what #4 looks like. The women at the desk was extremely friendly and very helpful with area restaurants. The bed was extremely uncomfortable Springs with minimal cushioning. The bath water was very hot ( I love that!) The room was clean and decor is satisfactory. We always bring a air purifier with us so noise isn't an issue but would have been. We both woke with very sore necks but is was a reasonably priced at $99 plus we got extra off.for paying with cash.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank valynne1
Reviewed 15 October 2016

My family and I stayed in the two room suite for one night for the Southampton Marathon that took place in October. From the pictures and the price of almost $700 for the night I thought it was going to be a nice hotel. The name even states that it is a hotel. It is not....it is a motel. The suite was large, but as I mentioned motelish. The bathroom was outdated and needs an upgrade. The hotel is on a busy street and the windows are thin. We could hear the traffic all night. It was close to shopping (not walkable) and the marathon start which was nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would I stay here again...no.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

My mom, sister, and I chose the largest 2 room suite- it was AMAZING! So roomy and yet cozy. We will definitely stay here again, it's our go-to hotel in the Hamptons!! Coffee in the lobby. Great parking. Large sitting area. Clean and comfortable.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family