“Very good food and fast!”
Review of Tasty Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tasty Wok
Ranked #19 of 38 Restaurants in Scotia
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I eat here several times a month. I can literally call in my order, get in my car, drive there, walk in and have my food handed to me. Hardly ever a wait and not because they are not busy. When they tell you your food will be ready in ten minutes they are not kidding. It is always fresh and as you requested it. More of a take out place, but I have eaten in as well. As mentioned in a previous review, great reusable containers. A very reliable choice.

1  Thank Has2bJustRight

Reviewed 5 November 2012

They have great food at a great price and fast. I love there food containers, they can be used for many things afterward!

1  Thank Mrfixit83
Reviewed 31 December 2011

I've almost never met any Chinese food I did not like and this area has a number of take outs and all are pretty comparable. When Tasty Wok opened a few years ago even closer to me than the others, I only thought it would be the same but more convenient. The food IS better, the service is quick and there has never been a mistake with the orders unlike other places we've ordered from.

1  Thank ScotiaCantor
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This is my favorite Chinese take-out for hot and sour soup. Excellent flavor, and spiced nice and hot. Great for wintertime eating to warm the body. Egg rolls are also excellent. Price is cheap, take out is quick, location easy to get to.

Reviewed 10 August 2010

My husband loves this place and orders every other week if he doesn't get his Chinese food fix at lunch time. The place is very clean and does have an area to eat in. Absolutely no complaints about the food, price or service.

1  Thank tobadkydz

Been to Tasty Wok? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK