Rowe's Adirondack Cabins of Schroon Lake(Schroon Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
Maple Leaf Motel(Schroon Lake)
US$ 99
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Pine Tree Motel & Cabins(Chestertown)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
The Alpine Lodge(North Creek)(Great Value!)
US$ 176
Gore Mountain Lodge(North Creek)(Great Value!)
US$ 443
US$ 291
US$ 122
US$ 110
All reviewsthe ownerbreakfast was deliciouslast minutechamber of commercebabbling brooklaura's homelocal areathe main housedogadirondackskeeperskytownhummingbirdsconnecticutbackwardssummer
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I travelled up from PA. Our host was very accomadating and flexible regarding our arrival time. The lodging and furnishings were very nice, and the location is very private. Breakfast was substantial (eggs, sausage, waffles, etc.) and served according to the time table of the guests (us). My wife and I had an excellent time and I think made a new friend. I reccomend Rocky Acres.

Brian Dudonis

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank idontremember
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I had the pleasure of attending a luncheon tea at Rocky Acres. Laura puts on an exceptional spread. Not only was the food delicious, but the service was outstanding. What a lovely country setting for a relaxing afternoon with friends. Laura and her helper, Betsy, made us feel so welcome and at home. Looking forward to returniing again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
RockyAcresInn, Owner at Rocky Acres Inn B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2012

Always a pleasure to do luncheons!

Reviewed 13 May 2012

I can honestly say I felt like home the whole time I was at Laura's place. As you may see when you read the reviews, everyone calls her by her name. She makes you feel like you've known her for a lifetime. Breakfast was delicious! Her beds were super comfortable. The temperature in the house was PERFECT. I can't complain whatsoever! Hot water is available during showers. It's super relaxing. (Wish I was there now) I will most definitely be going back. She gave us the best advice everything, especially on picking food. (Local pizzeria is the bomb!)

During our trip, my friends & I got lost in the middle of the mountains. If it weren't for Laura notifying the forest rangers, you wouldn't be reading this review. Upon leaving on our hiking adventure, we notified Laura where we'd be going. When she realized we hadn't made it home for dinner she quickly notified the local authorities. The whole town was aware of us being lost and together were sending out prayers. Words cant explain how much she helped us out.

I will be booking with her again without a doubt. I loved it there. By the way, this is coming from someone who has never set foot out of the city of Miami.Therefore if a city girl felt comfortable in her house, trust me anybody else can. I'm the pickiest person you'll ever meet & there is nothing I can complain about. Love it, love it, absolutely love it!

Room Tip: Butterfly room was beautiful!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2012

My family and I stayed at The Rocky Acres Inn during the fall season. We appreciated the hospitality and loved being in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains. Laura was a fantastic host and very warm and welcoming. Whether you are snowmobiling, skiing, hiking, biking, canoeing, etc., The Rocky Acres Inn is a great landing pad during any season and after enjoying hours and hours of all that the Adirondack Life has to offer!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2011

My husband and I stayed at Rocky Acres Inn B&B for our anniversary, and absolutely loved it! Laura was very warm and welcoming, and a great cook, too! We highly recommend Rocky Acres to everyone!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nice, and very clean. Unfortunately it was too chilly, but I would have loved to stay in the Screen House under the stars. Definitely would be perfect for a nice summer stay!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple