“Blaze Pizza is a Cheat! Drawing people to place an order with an invalid coupon for free pizza.”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Get food delivered
Ranked #64 of 282 Restaurants in Schenectady
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Blaze pizza sent me a coupon code for 'free pizza' by e-mail late 2020 that was rejected by their online ordering system as invalid. I called the local restaurant to complain and request a resolution. The manager there said he could not resolve it and that I should call the company HQ. I called and spoke with someone who claimed to be a customer relations manager for the company. She was profusely apologetic and said it was a mistake by their IT department and that they had received many complaints like mine. She said that they were resending another e-mail with a working coupon code. I told her how I did not appreciate wasting my time talking to the manager at the restaurant who could not resolve a simple issue. She promised she would send me additional coupons to make up for the bad experience. That never happened. What is worse I was suckered into believing the coupon code they sent the second time would work. Well I was wrong. The coupon code still came up as invalid. Shame on me for trusting a company that already cheated me once. I am never ordering from them again!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (30)

Reviewed 15 August 2019

Finally got a chance to try this pizza franchise for lunch. I was very impressed with the way they set things up. You had a choice of sauces and all kinds of toppings to choose from. They don't have 12 or 24 cuts pizzas, just individual mini pizza. Thin crust and nice and chewy. Our order was ready in about 7 minutes. Fountain drinks to along with affordable prices.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 19 April 2019 via mobile

The pizza is really delicious it seems it is always served with a smile. The best part is you can choose whatever you want on it and it is made right in front of you the atmosphere is great and very clean. It is always very hot and nothing like normal pizza where there is a lot of tables to sit and you don’t have to bring it home and eat it cooled down. I recommend the build your own pizza.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank sp4102
Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

Was down in Schenectady shopping and saw Blaze Pizza so decided to try it were not disappointed - got 2 pizzas mushroom and sausage and mushroom and meatball - really good -thin crust great taste - Will try it again and good service.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Recently went to Blaze Pizza for a different experience and found it. The place was crazy busy but the wait was pretty minimal and worth it. The thin crust pizza was just the right size, and I chose my sauce and toppings. It was very good.

Date of visit: April 2018