“Across from the hotel”

Recovery Sports Grill
Ranked #133 of 326 Restaurants in Schenectady
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 17
Description: Recovery Sports Grill is a family-friendly sports grill offering a unique, yet comfortable atmosphere. With a focus on the community, guests enjoy local memorabilia showcased throughout the restaurant. With 13 locations, in five states, we pride ourselves in serving fresh, never frozen, house-made items as we have something for everyone!
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Located across from the Belvedere Inn, I found myself here for convenience. Staff is friendly, food is good save the Ahi tuna, but felt they were pricey given the venue and portion size nachos excluded as the small was huge.

Date of visit: August 2017
Sarah Q, Public Relations Manager at Recovery Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Robert, thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I've been to multiple Recovery Room locations and this one is by far, horrible. When we went to order buffalo wonton wraps (or something along those lines), we were told they were sold out. The whole reason we went was because my friend had been craving them and they were "sold out" the week before. So I called the Guilderland location and asked if they were sold out before we made the drive, and the lady laughed and told us they were not sold out and we are more than welcome to come have some! So I tell the waitress, we're going to go to a different location that isn't "sold out". She said okay, let me get your check... came back and said "I put your order in, it will take about 15 minutes". Well look at that! THEY WEREN'T SOLD OUT. At that point, a man that seemed to be part of management came over and apologized for the delay of our food and that they have to make them from scratch. The wait isn't the problem, that's expected... it's the fact we were lied to. Not to mention, no compensation what so ever for the fact we were lied to. So after eating, when we get our check at the end of the meal, the waitress tells us "Next time, call ahead before you leave your house and tell us you're going to want those so that they can be prepped". Ummm... no. That's not how going out to eat works. If I wanted to call ahead, I would do that and pick up the food to-go. I was beyond outraged and the blatant disrespect they have for customers. I highly suggest going to a different location, it's worth the drive of an extra 10-15 minutes to go to Guilderland. They have a cheap kids meal, which makes it a great family choice as there are TV's, sports, great food, and variety. Just go to a different location because god forbid you plan on ordering something they don't want to make.

Date of visit: May 2017
Stephanie S, Director of Sales at Recovery Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

I'm so sorry to hear of your experience as what occurred is not acceptable. Please reach out to us at your convenience as we'd like to make sure your next experience is a pleasant one: 518.640.6464.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I was happily surprised to find this a family friendly place to eat. The customers ranged from solo eaters to large family groups. A Very good atmosphere with a large number of wall mounted large screen TVs with sound boxes brought to the table for those that wanted.

The menu had a good selection of items. The beer and wine menu was good too. The portions were large and the quality of the food high. The chicken grilled chicken my wife had could not have been better.

All the staff were friendly and helpful.

While I am not often in Schenectady, I will be sure to try some of the other restaurants in this chain.

Date of visit: June 2017
Stephanie S, Public Relations Manager at Recovery Sports Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you for your review as we take pride in listening to our guest's feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

2 waitresses in the whole place
About 5 tables

Service VERY slow
Was ingnored at hostess stand for a bit almost left probably should of. Slow service...no refills....no asking if we needed anything more. Would hate to go during a busy time.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

The boneless wings were over cooked and tough. Mild sauce very hot. Not mild at all. Did not enjoy meal at all. Will not be back

Date of visit: May 2017