“Ah Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 February 2017

A nice place to sit to sit down and order from the menu or order by phone and pick-up. I love there pizzas and meatball sandwich. You really can't go wrong.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 25 June 2016

I live in Schenectady and there are many pizza places. If you like white broccoli with garlic pizza this is the place to go. I love this pizza and it's always consistent. Try it. You won't be sorry. I have it twice a month.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 26 March 2016

I have been to Isopo's Downtown Slices several times. Unfortunately I didn't eat onsite. I always took my order to go. Never once was I disappointed. Pizza was hot, fresh with a nice crust, delicious sauce and toppings. I am looking forward to nice weather so I can take advantage of their outside tables. As I said, I have been there several times, my most recent was February 2016.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

This was the best pizza I've had in a very long time! Yum!! Keep up the good work, you have a great restaurant!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 14 October 2015

My wife Jan and I eat at Isopo's at least twice a week. The food is great and the prices are reasonable. They have a Tuesday and Thursday special that I guarantee you will not finish and you will have enough to eat for lunch the next day. They are open for football Sunday. All their food is made on premises including their bread and pizza dough, if you like to make your own pizza do not make the dough yourself just go to Isopo's and buy it, you can save yourself time and your pie will be perfect. Don't believe me just go and try a slice.

Date of visit: September 2015