“Tasty food and great service”

South East Asia Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 113 Restaurants in Scarsdale
Reviewed 6 September 2014

This cute little restaurant on Garth Road is one of my husband and my favorites for Asian food. The dishes are usually very good and the service is efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

6/7/14- We recently had take out from this establishment, and I was a little disappointed with the quality and the lack of taste (punch) in the food. I ordered the Asian Bento Box from the lunch special, it consisted of 3 pcs. of shumai which seemed to me like it was fried (it had a weird consistency), a California roll that had way too big pieces of avocado (the avocado dominated the roll), and General Tso's Chicken that was dry and bland with NO sauce! The rice that was served on the side could not have been freshly made and was very dry and sticky. I specifically asked for my dish to be spicy and it wasn't. I generally give restaurants and second try, and I will give this one a second try but I wouldn't tell anyone to eat there (the jury is still out on that one), and the only reason I will try again is that a lot of people seem to like it and any one can have a bad day.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Good food especially the chicken Thai rice. Like another reviewer we miss them in Bronxville. Take out service is cordial, fast and always ready when promised

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We ordered a Godzilla roll and two hot dishes. The whole thing came to the table at the same time. We would have preferred to eat our cold roll first and then the hot dishes. That being said, the food was very good and there was plenty. Enough for a second meal at home.

We made a reservation for 8 pm on a Saturday night; it was not necessary, there were plenty of tables.

We also used a Restaurant.com coupon.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

The best Asian in the Bronxville area. Try the chicken Thai rice - a meal all by itself. I wish their sister restaurant was still in Bronxville on Pondfield Rd.