All reviews morton's steakhouse harness racing table games horses training horse drawn carriage attached casino racing weekend buffet restaurant free room standard king room nice hotel close to home saratoga race course wall paper outdoor fire pit indoor pool and hot tub recently stayed here
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Stayed here for 5 nights. A nice place to stay. Great service and a good variation of places to eat. The casino is a not that good. Miss real dealers and not only the electronics. Everything in the room was perfect. I missed the opportunity to walk to the city of Saratoga Springs but it was a bit too far.

Room Tip: Nice with a view to the harness track.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank CHJE1989
SaratogaCasinoMgmt, SaratogaCasinoMgmt at Saratoga Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again during your next visit to Saratoga Springs.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Just home after a night at the Saratoga Casino Hotel. Unfortunately the attention to detail before we arrived fell short of what anyone would expect! When I moved the chair in the corner of the room I found a woman's shoe and a pair of prescription sunglasses...apparently from the last guests! When we checked out my husband took to the front desk and was told.." I will report this"..no other response. This is not acceptable in my opinion - at the very least an "oh I am sorry sir or something"! Need more attention to detail for such a nice hotel!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for writing in to us and giving your honest feedback. We're very sorry to hear about this situation and we do agree with you that it is unacceptable and certainly not up to our usual standards. We've provided this feedback directly to hotel management. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and do hope you're able to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed with my family over Easter weekend. There are a lot of outdoor parking, it’s close to the state park and downtown. The room is spacious and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. They also have a nice pool, gym and free wifi. There are restaurants on site but most of them don’t allow kids because they are located inside the casino. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
SaratogaCasinoMgmt, SaratogaCasinoMgmt at Saratoga Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your 5-star review! We sincerely appreciate your compliments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Front desk staff seemed ridiculously rushed, but there were only 2 people checking in. Clerk didn't explain amenities, restaurants, etc (this was my first visit). I was tired and hungry, so I just settled on going to the buffet restaurant in the casino. Huge mistake. Food was absolutely horrible. Soggy, tasteless, and some of it was cold. The first thing that came to my mind was university dorm grade food (absolute crap). Incredibly disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We're sorry to hear that your stay didn't quite live up to expectations. Please be assured that we have shared your comments with management to further address. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and do hope you're able to allow us to right this wrong during a future visit.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I was there for 1 night with 2 friends. The room was larger than I thought. It had 2 queen beds that were very comfortable. The TV was larger than most hotels offer. We were on the 4th floor.The only thing that I would suggest was a room not next to the elevator. The staff was friendly and very accomadating We enjoyed our stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
SaratogaCasinoMgmt, SaratogaCasinoMgmt at Saratoga Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank your review! We're happy to hear you and your party enjoyed the stay with us. We do hope you keep us in mind for your next visit to Saratoga.