All reviews front desk nice hotel room was clean in town business trip would stay here again downtown area state park off season short drive cookies race track omelet hgi lobby wedding accommodations
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

outstanding service from Beau at the front desk. he was so happy to help me I felt like a star. The room was very crisp and roomy. I wish I good blink and bring home their bathroom. the balcony was also a perfect comfortable space. The pillows: i thought how they really felt like a cloud. all of was amazing. THEN they were hosting aN event gathering and the employees taking care of the breakfast area were just as welcoming. the cleanliness with crowd was also noticeable of outstanding compliments! i would highly recommend this hotel. and to add one lay thing- they have UBER!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The overall stay was pretty good the staff was very accommodating and nice. Highlight was the morning breakfast bar ....top notch. I would recommend. The pool is salt water just a heads up and the hot tub is a gem.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stayed overnight on our way from Montréal to NYC taking the train from Albany. Good place to stay overnight. There was a great Mexican restaurant a short distance away — Mexicano. The staff at the hotel was friendly and the breakfast nice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Hilton Garden Inn in Saratoga Springs was a great value which offered comfortable accommodations with an attentive staff that made my stay an enjoyable experience. I have stayed at the hotel 3 times and plan to return when I'm in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We stayed at this hotel some 5 years ago and it was amazing. We returned recently and what a difference.
The hotel seems to have gone so downhill. The room we had was ok but very tired looking as was the furniture, and not worth the 250 plus a night that we paid.

The worst part was trying to get some sleep. The automatic HVAC clanked through the night as it switched on and off. The vent is built into the wall near the window. It was Impossible to sleep with this noise so I got up to see what the cause of this clanking was. The entire metal grid was loose and it was this loose grid that was vibrating against the wall.

In my opinion, that is a no no, especially when you are classified as a 4 star hotel. These things should be checked, and more than likely, they were checked, but maybe missed this one.

The restaurant in the hotel should be avoided unless you want a kid's menu and maybe a sandwich-although I am not even that sure about a sandwich. We waited to be served and then more waiting for the food which was terrible.

The rate we were charged was close 250 a night which I thought was outrageous , given the problems mentioned above. It is most definitely not worth paying that. I suspected that there was something going on, so they increased up prices,

I have to say that the staff at this hotel are amazing. The front desk, the waiters,and housecleaning . They all went out of their way to assist us, and always with a smile .

Date of stay: February 2018
Trevor B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and I'm very sorry to hear that you were uncomfortable with your guest room during your stay. I know how important a good night’s sleep is and I sincerely apologize for the noise issue you encountered with your HVAC. We are constantly working to improve our hotel and your comments will help us improve both area's. If there is anything else I can do for you at this time, please contact me at the phone number or email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

We hope to serve you again in the near future!

Best,