All reviews fire pit congress park indoor and outdoor pools within walking distance an older hotel in town fridge and microwave front desk staff location is great first floor hotel restaurant business center breakfast buffet shops and restaurants up to date room was clean and comfortable stayed one night
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night it was OK. Place is a little worn out. But staff was friendly. Would not be our first choice if we were in area again but would stay again if everything else in the $150-200 range was booked. Good location and free bikes were nice touch.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Cathy F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your stay wasn't exceptional and I would be happy to address the concerns you mentioned. I can be reached at 518-584-4550 Ext 281. Any insight you can provide will help us to deliver nothing short of the best guest experiences in the future.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The hotel was just across the park from the Wedding venue, generally the town is lovely. The hotel staff were all very friendly, room was clean and comfortable, reasonably priced. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Saratoga Springs

Room Tip: easy access to all rooms with a lift
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Cathy F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

That's terrific to hear. The Canfield Casino in Congress Park is just a stone's throw from the hotel and a very popular wedding and banquet venue. I am so happy that you stayed with us and appreciate the recommendations.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I have stayed here twice now, both on business, and have found it to be a great place to stay. Located on the end of Broadway, his hotel is clean with an accommodating staff. A short walk from City Center, this location is accessible to all of the shopping that Saratoga has to offer without being in the center of everything. There are two fantastic restaurants within walking distance as well; Limoncello and El Mexicano.

The rooms are adequate in size, and I found the beds to be quite comfortable. My only gripe is that the courtyard windows do not open. I like fresh air, and I couldn't get it there.

The pool area (while I did not use it) is quite nice, with an indoor and outdoor pool with plenty of seating. I sat outside in the evening by the pool, and it was very nice.

The main lobby offers fruit-infused water, but not a lobby you would sit in to read, work or meet with people. The outer lobby is interesting, naturally lit and comfortable. Outside, there is a patio with seating and a fire pit.

Great place to stay.

Room Tip: Courtyard windows do not open. Not sure about exterior windows.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Cathy F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent stay. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. Saratoga Springs has so many wonderful restaurants all within walking distance of the hotel. I will mention to our friends at Limoncello and El Mexicano that you complimented their establishments. We hope to see you again, soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I have been to a lot of holiday inns over the span of my career. I have been saddened by the demise of the full serve HI. This one has all the services that one would need. Restaurant lounge business center pool exercise center ATM. I'm here to celebrate the 65th reunion of the USS SARATOGA ASSOCIATION and it has been excellent. You know they are excellently trained when the job gets done and you never see them. You don't need to because there are no redo's. House keeping has been excellent. The only shortcoming I can find is the brevity of the restaurant menu for the evening. For breakfast they put out a buffet but I guess it was because of the group. Btw. Breakfast not included but not priced out of the ballpark. Thank you for a very nice 4 days.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Our staff felt so Privileged to host the USS Saratoga veterans. We had a great time and you were all terrific to share time with. Hope you return to our area soon.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

My room was very comfortable. The staff at the front desk was helpful and nice. My housekeeper went above and beyond to make sure my stay was great and I was comfortable. My room was next to the ice machine, and I wasn't bothered by the noise at all. I was very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends