“SUPERB!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Limoncello Ristorante

Limoncello Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albany, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SUPERB!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

As an authentic Italian food lover I was thrilled with this fine restaurant. The food was excellent and some of best I've ever had. waiter was charming and we really enjoyed his suggestions esp. the limon cello martinis. the filet was perfectly cooked and full of flavor with an awesome peppercorn cream sauce and my lobster ravioli was to die for and I still am thinking about it. Only complaint from our table was not enough white wine by the glass choices and champagne prices could be lower. But all in all a superb experience and we will surely recommend to all our friends and visitors. A new favorite!!!

1 Thank Angela S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Skaneateles, New York
“Nice atmosphere but food was bland and service slow”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

My wife and I ate here during a short visit to the area to see some of the new artwork in the local galleries.

The restaurant was pleasant and inviting and seemed very clean. Too many plastic fruit and faux painting for my tastes but not full blown Olive Garden Kitsch.

The service was very pleasant but slooooooooooowwwwww..... We were there for 2 hours and only had a salad and entree.

The limoncello is made in house and was very good which should be expected with naming the restaurant the same name. All good there.

The food was bland. No easy way to put it (sorry guys). I had a risotto with sausage and artichoke hearts in a cream sauce and Molly had linguine with a carbonara sauce. Her's was bland but edible. Mine was so tasteless I had to use the lemon wedge form my cocktail, salt, pepper and some of the sauce from my wife's plate just to get through it. It was kind of a mushy white bland blob of over cooked rice and cream. Not very good.

We would have tried dessert but were already there for two hours and waiting for the server to come back so we could get out of there and stretch our legs. It was like a $80 2 hour bus ride to somewhere unremarkable. I'll probably go back next time but this time I'll just have drinks.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kbl42
New York
“terrible won't go back!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

Food was awful!!! Couldn't eat it , disgusting! There is limited to no parking available, service was slow and poor as well. I could put up with those things if the food was edible. Will never return!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank reviewer82
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Good restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

I ate at several different restaurants while in Saratoga for a 2 week business trip and ate at several restaurants. This one was excellent and had average prices.

Visited January 2012
New York State
“Great place to eat close/walking distance from our place of stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

Service was great , Beautiful inside. Food Wonderful , my pork was so tender , just pulled away from bone with your fork.

Visited January 2012