I stayed one night at the Saratoga Arms. It is a great, small hotel. The owner met me at the door when I arrived, and check-in was efficient and pleasant. The room was large, spotless, and well-appointed. The bathroom was modern and also spotless. The towels were plush and the bedding was very comfortable. The room rate included free WiFi, Dish network, free, full breakfast, and free parking. And, you cannot beat the location, right on Broadway (the main street in town), across the street from City Center. All in all, this hotel is just a notch below 5 star. If you are in the Saratoga Springs area, I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an award winning Saratoga Springs luxury hotel located in the heart of beautiful downtown steps to the Thoroughbred Races, shopping, restaurants, and museums. Our Saratoga Springs bed & breakfast features 31 individually appointed rooms with fireplaces & whirlpool tubs, combining historic elegance and modern amenities. A delicious full breakfast, Wi-Fi & concierge service is included at our romantic Saratoga Springs lodging. Experience why the Saratoga Arms stand apart from all other hotels in Saratoga Springs, NY! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Saratoga Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Saratoga Arms Springs
- Saratoga Arms Hotel Springs