“Great Lunch”
Review of Falafel Den

Falafel Den
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We love the Falafel den and visit at least 2x's during our vacation in the North country. The gyros are delicious!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank beckster1967

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Food was prepared quickly and the falafel and hummus were delicious! Small dining area & just off the main road downtown. There is a large free parking garage practically next door.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank rdbhendrix
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for dinner before a show at Cafe Lena: perfect combination. Light and healthy meal entrees abailable, fresh and fast in a unique atmosphere with welcoming staff. Love this place.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank O2290EVlisab
Reviewed 3 March 2018

While the service was very good, it was not enough to over come the spongy gyro meat and salad gone soupy! When the owner (who seemed like a very nice fellow) noticed I hadn't eaten most of the food I ordered, he acted very concerned and asked if there was a problem. When I told him about the meat being spongy his response was that if it's cooked too much it gets burnt and crusty. When I showed him the large amount of liquid the salad was swimming in, he responded, well, maybe it was a bit too much dressing. Not the case. The cucumbers and tomatoes wept copiously and the dressing didn't help. All in all a dissapointing response. He didn't offer to fix it, replace it or reduce the bill, just offered excuses. Mind you, I didn't go complaining to him, he came to me. So, as he was very pleasant, he was not very helpful. I love Mediterranean food, but sadly, I cannot recommend this restaurant. 2 thumbs way down!

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank Toganana
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We went in for an early dinner and each got a falafel wrap. Great filling, great flavor, good service and a nice space. It's quite small but we went a bit early and had the place to ourselves. Nice selection middle eastern goodies from fresh hummus to Gyros and lots of falafel variations. Very friendly guy behind the counter, free hot tea to go with our wraps and a nice weird soundtrack. We'll definitely be back.

Date of visit: February 2018