All reviews the penthouse washer and dryer full kitchen macaroons two bedroom suite the general manager night life amazing hotel the hotel manager rooms are huge wedding weekend great amenities restaurants and bars home away from home in town checking in two blocks
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Our great experience started when we asked about parking and the man in charge of the valet service took care of the car, in a competent and relaxed manner.
Our experience continued in this way. The staff and the facilities were all superior.
The outstanding experience was when a woman asked how our stay was and then introduced herself as the manager.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Susanne S, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was a pleasure having you with us and we will certainly look forward to having you back again soon. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire team.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The large rooms include a comfortable seating area and a small kitchen. Ours even had a washer and dryer. The rooms are bright. Restaurant and bar are both worth a visit, with good food and drink and personable service. Location is excellent. We wouldn't pay extra for a terrace room, though. They all look out over the neighboring tavern's roof, which is not a positive aesthetic experience and is also a roost for pigeons. Otherwise, this place is really good.

Room tip: Terrace rooms look out at a neighboring roof that is not in good repair.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank NJ_Voyageur
Susanne S, General Manager at Pavilion Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for the great review of the Hotel and your experience! The tavern next door is a historic building and one of the oldest Irish Pubs in the City. I appreciate your comments and will share with the Tavern owners. We will look forward to having you back again soon to enjoy what each suite offers.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My wife and I made a quick trip to Saratoga for an evening. I was in meetings most of the day, leaving my wife and (very) young son to experience the hotel and City alone. We arrived early and were graciously allowed an early check-in, the valet helped my wife juggle our luggage and baby gear.

The room itself was nothing short of fantastic! Excellent finishes and every appointment you can imagine (including full fridge, range, microwave, washer/dryer...the works!).

We were cheerily greeted each time we bumped into a staff person. Checkout was seamless. Highly recommend for families, business stays, or just a quick getwaway...thanks for all that you do!

Room tip: Given our experience, I can't imagine that there's a bad room in the place...
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the wonderful review! I love to hear that families enjoy the ability to get together when they can attend with a spouse on a business trip. It becomes the best time away both for business and for the opportunity to spend time with family. Walk away from the meeting and within 3 minutes you are enjoying all that Saratoga Springs has to offer with your family! We will look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night in the penthouse as we were 4 adults and one child. The penthouse had a living area, full kitchen, washer and dryer, a small bathroom, a big bedroom with a walkin and full bathroom and a small balcony.

On the second floor, there was a small full kitchen, a sofa bed, a big bedroom wirh a small walkin, a large balcony with a table and and chairs and a full bathroom. Ot was spectacular. The staff was also quite curteous and helful.

However, the restaurant had closed early despite the opening hours were until 10pm. A little upsetting since it was 8 and we were starving.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the great review of the Hotel! I will be sure to check with the restaurant owner to see what may have happened. Pavilion Grand is conveniently located within the heart of the City and what I refer to as the Restaurant District as there are so many surrounding the Hotel. One unique thing we can do in the future is assist with an order from a nearby restaurant for you and you can enjoy a local meal in the convenience of your own dining room in the suite. I am sorry you weren't able to enjoy Fish at 30 Lake and will look forward to your next visit where you can enjoy all that Pavilion Grand and the businesses of Pavilion Square can offer!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Sorry for the late review but I would be remiss if I didn't share my experience. I brought my wife along on a business trip and I had booked a room at the Pavilion six months earlier. I specified a room wth a terrace. When we arrived I was disappointed to see my room had a small terrace with no view. As I had booked many months earlier I expressed my displeasure to the staff. The manager on duty apologized. Ten minutes later we were escorted to the penthouse apartment! It was way more than I could have asked for with three outdoor spaces and more room than we could ever need. The staff was wonderful and accommodating. We love Saratoga Springs and plan a return during the winter. We will definitely be staying at the Pavilion Grand.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the great review! We always appreciate the wonderful comments and love to share with our team! Look forward to having you back again soon and hope you will be able to bring your wife to the next business meeting here at Pavilion... so much to see and do!