“They get drive-through orders wrong more often than not”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 8 May 2018

The folks who work here do not listen carefully to drive-thru orders and get them wrong as often as not. Even when they repeat it back to you, there is usually a mistake. Just be warned and check your bag before driving off.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Typical chain eatery. Tables dirty. Crowded and limited seating. Breakfast sandwich nuked in the microwave to a perfectly rubber consistency. Ate here only as a last resort. At least there is some room to park.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I always use the drive-thru. Service is fast and friendly. They are good on the preparation of their breakfast wraps as well as their sandwiches. And DD's coffee is the best.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

We stopped here as we were leaving town to go back home last Monday.We waited 15 minutes on the drive thru with only 4 cars in front of us.This is not Fast Food,but Slow Food.Too many mixed up employees,even my order 2 cups of coffee with 2 sweetners and half and half,she came back to the window twice to reaffirm what I wanted?

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I would not usually review a franchise unless it's really good. After multiple trips this falls under the latter. Don't know how many times I've used the drive-thru to order a large coffee with milk and received a flavored coffee or coffee with sugar but today was the topper. Went inside to pick 1/2 donuts for grandkids with my coffee order. Not busy and 4 counter girls but paid, received my coffee then nothing. One other person waited on after me then counter staff started cleaning and straightening up. I asked if I could get my donuts and received a rude response like I was asking for special treatment. You can't fix stupid but you can fire the rude...the donuts are the same as every store.