“There are Better Options”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We stopped here as we were leaving town to go back home last Monday.We waited 15 minutes on the drive thru with only 4 cars in front of us.This is not Fast Food,but Slow Food.Too many mixed up employees,even my order 2 cups of coffee with 2 sweetners and half and half,she came back to the window twice to reaffirm what I wanted?

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I would not usually review a franchise unless it's really good. After multiple trips this falls under the latter. Don't know how many times I've used the drive-thru to order a large coffee with milk and received a flavored coffee or coffee with sugar but today was the topper. Went inside to pick 1/2 donuts for grandkids with my coffee order. Not busy and 4 counter girls but paid, received my coffee then nothing. One other person waited on after me then counter staff started cleaning and straightening up. I asked if I could get my donuts and received a rude response like I was asking for special treatment. You can't fix stupid but you can fire the rude...the donuts are the same as every store.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I stopped at this location early on a Friday morning (during rush hour). The drive-thru line had a least 8 cars so I parked and went inside. I was the only person inside the store. The girl at the cash register knew I was standing there but continued to chat with her friend who was making coffee. This went on for while. So when she decided to stop talking and asked me what I wanted, I took my time answering her, which annoyed HER! I ordered 1 donut and tea. She took my money and walked away from the register.

5 minutes later, they were still looking for tea bags! I wonder how they would have handled this if I went through the drive-thru and ordered tea? Would the whole line of cars need to wait for them to find 1 tea bag? Once they made the tea, someone handed me the tea and thanked me. Apparently the cashier was supposed to give me my donut but was so annoyed at me, she walked away without doing so. Nice.

It really should not be that complicated and difficult to order a cup of tea and 1 donut. Perhaps there is a hiring issue based on the age and attitude of the employees hired. It was interesting to watch them all for 5 minutes - apparently the drive-thru is priority to everyone including the manager. Didn't seem bother anyone that I was waiting inside the store waiting for my order. But really now, it's a donut, get it right. I should have gone to Stewarts.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

What can you say, Dunkin's is the BEST. Hot chocolate , breakfast sandwiches not expensive, very friendly staff

Reviewed 9 December 2016

This was a nice Dunkin Donuts, they had a very nice selection of Donuts and muffins. I also love there tuna sandwich. There coffee is always hot.