“Tiny quantities”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Went here for breakfast, never again. Ordered ham, egg, cheese croisandwich and hash browns and lg. Coffee. $7.46, expensive. You get 6 tiny round hash browns, about 1/4 what you get at Burger King, and they are terrible,not crispy, some hard and dried out. Their flavor is NG also. The large coffee is half the size of McDonalds, and not as tasty. The sandwich was pretty good. Recommend go to McDonalds next door or Burger King

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We stopped in for breakfast before heading out of town. It was clean inside, service was fast, and food was good as usual. We loved the hash browns!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I went to DD twice over the weekend. First day, it felt like I was taking a test - even before my coffee - by a server who seemed like she didn't want to be there. The mission was accomplished and I left. The coffee as usual was great. On the second visit, a new server was being broke in and I mean broke in by the so called trainer. If it was me, I would have ditched the job because of that joker's attitude. The newbie was doing just fine for someone with only minutes of experience.
For both visits, there was an unnecessary feeling of being frantically in haste with no reason. This isn't hearts and lungs DD - it is just coffee. I have 15 extra seconds in my day so let's make it pleasant.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Great coffee, great tea, and your quick order app is so sweet to me!

Friendly staff, and if you're in a hurry, skip the line and use the app on your smart phone.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We stopped in for early morning coffee and the staff was very friendly and what impressed me was while waiting they bought the police officer waiting his coffee. Awesome !!