“Great coffee”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 15 May 2017

This is centrally located in the village, real easy to get too, when the hotel room doesn't have coffee you can possibly walk there. Everyone loves Dunkin.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Always fresh and ready to go when you are! Drive through is the way to go. Try the bacon, egg and cheese wraps.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

I stopped to get breakfast for my wife and I this morning. A fairly simple order of two breakfast sandwiches and 2 cups of coffee. The server was an older gentleman named Anthony who is very very nice. But I had to watch him carefully because every time I gave him a direction I could see he was doing the wrong thing. When I asked for hot coffee he pulled out cold coffee containers. When I asked for English muffins with egg and sausage he entered English muffins with egg sausage and cheese. So I corrected him. However, I was not able to Watch him complete the order for coffee. One decaf hazelnut coffee black with no sugar came as regular coffee with cream. The other large decaf black with three sugars came without sugar and cream. No I'm not a mean spirited Guy but I did want to tell them how how unhappy I was having given several miles away only to find a mistake. But you see they don't answer their phone so I'm resorting to this method which is not my preference. Somebody do some training with Anthony and buy am a cuppa coffee, regular coffee before he starts his shift. Please!!! And do us a favor and answer your darn phone!

1  Thank allan b
Reviewed 25 October 2015

Stopped in for my pre-race bagel and coffee (hotel didn't have complimentary breakfast). Quick visit, staff seemed very nice, got a big "Good Morning" when I ordered.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

This place is super slow if you get into the drive-thru in the morning, but they are always nice and courteous and my coffee order is always correct.