“Dinner after Tennis Match”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #145 of 260 Restaurants in Saratoga Springs
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

As usual Chipotle was good!
Daughter and I both had bowl.
Mine brown rice, chicken, 2 scoops green salsa, cheese and lettuce. Yummm
Daughter white rice, chicken, cheese, lettuce.
2 orders chips (good tonight not soggy)
Did get charged for a soda that we didn't order. Will let them know next time we go.
Would like to see more wiping off of tables as people leave.
Overall very good

Reviewed 31 October 2016

The staff at this Chipotle confuses me. The guys at the front act rushed but they're pretty inefficient. The guy who made my order passed it on to the cashier who couldn't read what he wrote. So we verbally told him our order, he charged us accordingly and then forgot our chips. Sadly this was for takeout so we only realized after we got back to our hotel :( The rest of the food was on point but definitely check your orders when you're leaving.

Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

Decent fast food and good selection which is served quickly the food station! Restaurant has nice tables and good atmosphere. Staff are friendly which is a plus.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Stopped for a take out dinner on the way home from work. Store was empty so I was served very quickly. Location was clean.

My steak bowl was very good, although the steak was a little tough. Chips were only OK, seemed a little stale.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I really enjoy Chipotle because they offer a scrumptious variety of meat with whatever you choose to put on it. I like that I have the choice of a big, fat burrito,, a bowl of deliciousness, or tacos. Tortilla chips and a nice selection of beverages round it out well. Very filling; never left wishing I had ordered more! Love it!