“Best crepes and frites!”
Review of Ravenous

Ravenous
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 15
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Ravenous features a wide selection of savory and sweet crepes for lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch. Locals also rave about the Belgian pommes frites - fresh-cut, twice-cooked French fries served in paper cones, with your choice of dipping sauce. Beer, wine, espresso concoctions and homemade cold drinks round out a unique menu.
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Always try to eat at Ravenous when we are in Saratoga. Staff is young and friendly and the food is terrific.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Charming place with a creative menu that offers something for every palate! I enjoyed the fall flavored mimosa as we toasted the beginning of our getaway weekend. Next I dug into the savory Momma Mia crepe made with sausage, mozzarella, peppers & onions that was made to order with the perfectly cooked side order of Pommes Frites- I devoured the whole thing in just moments. The crepe is light and compliments the stuffing. On my last visit I went the sweet route with the Dulce de Leche- which was just heaven. Owner/Chef David puts in lots of TLC and takes pride in every plate that leaves his kitchen. Very reasonably priced and simply a delightful dining experience. Definitely worth the wait for a table and conveniently located very close to public parking and 1 block off Broadway. Can’t wait to visit again soon!

1  Thank Mginsb
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed their pomme Frits with dipping sauces. As far a "French fries" are concerned, these are perfectly cooked and seasoned. The crepes we got we delicious. Just the right amount of food. Server was very pleasant. She asked if it was our first time and was kind enough to explain the menu. Will definitely go back again. We have to try their sweet crepes.

1  Thank stjohnpa
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Ended up coming here because another restaurant doesn't understand how to maintain a wait list. Glad it worked out. The Short Rib Crepe was delicious and the hot apple cider is a great option for the fall.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Was in town and I found the place as having a good rating on tripadvisor so I figured what the hey, for something different. Both of us had crepes, my wife had a sweet one, I had a savory one. And we split some frites. All items were delightful. The staff was great, I had a nice little chat with the chef. I would certainly come here again.

1  Thank Corbin G