“Great crepes and great fries”
Review of Ravenous

Ravenous
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 15
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Ravenous features a wide selection of savory and sweet crepes for lunch, dinner, or weekend brunch. Locals also rave about the Belgian pommes frites - fresh-cut, twice-cooked French fries served in paper cones, with your choice of dipping sauce. Beer, wine, espresso concoctions and homemade cold drinks round out a unique menu.
Reviewed 22 September 2017

A friend from work recommended we try Ravenous when we visited Saratoga Springs. As expected, it was delicious. The crepes are made from scratch and the cheese is fantastic. Also, the fries were so, so good. My salad, surprisingly (because I hardly ever write reviews on salads) was also delicious -- the olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasted like heaven. I think the balsamic vinegar is aged 18 years or something? Anyways, the waitress recommended we try it (it's at every table - free) and I wasn't expecting much, but I was actually surprised. Wondering if I can buy a bottle of each somewhere...

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We've had 3 or 4 great breakfast/brunches here over the past few years. Both the savory and sweet crepes are well-prepared, fresh, and tasty. The coffee is also very good. It's small, so sometimes there is a wait.

1  Thank VH55
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We stopped there for Sunday brunch recently while in Saratoga for the race season... almost part of our annual trip. A great meal as always. I had the Texas Tornado (chili filled crepe with poached eggs), while she had the daily special (eggs, feta & spinach). We got frites to split, and then shared a "dulce de leche" crepe, which was fabulous.

Couple of pro tips...
1) While they do not take reservations for groups less than 6 people, they do offer call ahead seating ( maybe 30 minutes before) to be placed on a wait list.
2) Parking in that part of Saratoga can be challenging. Try the parking garage on Putnam Street.

1  Thank Christopher D
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

4 adults, 2 kids . We all loved it . I had the Chicken Cilantro special. I would order it again. A block off of busy Broadway, it is a bit small and there noisy but the original foods and flavors make it worth trying. It was our first time eating here. Parking is just a half a block away.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Dynamite crepes, wonderful staff and a cool atmosphere. We love Ravenous and we're sure you will too