“Avoid this place!”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill - CLOSED

UNO Chicago Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 31 January 2016

I have given this place 4 opportunities in the last 2 years.The first phone order I made, was never made. They assumed my phone # from out of the area was not a good # so they didn't make it.
The manager told me they tried to call and no one answered, lied right to my face.
When I ordered online, I set a pickup for 6:15pm and ordered 90 mins before.
When I arrived I was told they were just waiting for the wings, I waited 25 mins still no wings and
I am sure my pizza was cold and/or soggy by that time. I demanded a refund.
Took the manager 10 mins to do that, and still the food was not ready by 6:50pm.
Every single time it's the same thing, Bad table service, long wait for food ordered and staff,
and management that simply do not care. Do not eat here you will be very disappointed.
I have tried phone orders, ordering online, eating inside at a table all bad experiences.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Stopped here on 10/30/2015 on my way to Vermont. Service was slow and extremely POOR. They did not have enough servers to cover the number of customers. The staff they did have was unfamiliar with the menu. Avoid unless you have several hours for lunch.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Having visited here a few times previously, the cleanliness seems to be going downhill. This last visit, the place was downright dirty. Our feet felt like they stuck to the floor with every step and there appeared to be a layer of dirt in most walk areas of the floors. The server was very friendly and our food arrived promptly (although we ordered the quick lunch daily special personal pizza) and the food was good, typical Uno pizza. This Uno needs to put more effort into cleaning up the place, as bathrooms were marginal in cleanliness as well. I'm not sure I want to go back, as who knows if the kitchen is clean?

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 29 April 2015 via mobile

My husband and I have very good food and service there We live nearby and eat there often.

For some reason when we order takeout they don't always get the order right. not so much that they're missing anything , although sometimes they do forget an ingredient, usually it's just not same as when we order it inside.

There's some dishes are we like a lot some pizzas there we're very fond of . we will continue to eat from there at least once every two weeks and we will still probably consider getting orders to go even though they're not always perfect.

Keeping in mind I'm nowhere near the ocean I must admit they do have one of the best fried fish and chips in Saratoga. But naturally we usually go for more traditional meals like pizza pasta and salads.

Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

I went with my sister on a Sunday at five pm. The place was about ten percent full, and we waited forty minutes for our meal. The bathroom wasn't clean, and out of toilet paper. The food tasted very good, but my margarita seemed watered down. Don't come here in a rush.