“The best part of the visit was the fun waiter.”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill - CLOSED

UNO Chicago Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 February 2015

We should have known when we walked in on a Thursday evening that it was empty that it wasn't a good sign. There were only two other parties in there and it didn't look like anyone was at the bar. Then we stood and waited for someone to seat us. At least 2 employees looked at us, but didn't offer to seat us or tell us to seat ourselves. For a part of 5 we ordered 2 pizzas. Not only were the pizzas extremely pricey. $18.99 per pizza but one was cold in the middle, which leads me to believe that these pizza are pre-made and frozen. After a 30 minute wait, they couldn't have heated the pizza all the way through? We were not in the least bit impressed. To be perfectly honest we will chalk this up to experience and will not be back.

Reviewed 28 January 2015

I've been to this restaurant a few times now and it has always been fine. Maybe it was just the holidays. We've been having a string of bad experiences in Saratoga and this is just one more.

The service was terrible. I mean, really terrible. And there wasn't anyone to talk to because there was no sign of a manager or anyone in charge. I think it started out bad because they put us in the far left corner of the restaurant where they seem to have sequestered all the families with small children in. It was just bad.

The food: Either the waitress didn't get it (she later proclaimed to be new and still learning the menu - with some serious attitude) or the kitchen screwed up. One person ordered a salad, the rest of us ordered burgers. The salad didn't show for 20 minutes after we all got our burgers. We waited until the salad arrived to eat. Everyone's food was cold by then. Just bad.

I think the waitress could have helped herself by apologizing but that never happened. I think she assumed she wasn't getting a tip and didn't care by that point.

Oh boy...

Reviewed 9 January 2015

Stopped in with a co-worker for dinner on the way home. Welcoming and friendly staff. I ordered the New England Clam Chowder and Mushroom Ravioli. The soup was just the right consistency, temperature and tasted great. The Ravioli was excellent as was the mushroom sauce it was served with.

The price was right, our waitress Veronica was very helpful and provided super service. While I usually not a fan of the franchised chain restaurants, I'll probably go back here when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 29 December 2014

It was the perfect solution for having lunch, also had enough to give us lunch the next day. Appetizers were good and the beef tips came with lots of beef and onions. My flatbread had eggplant, tomato, spinach and feta . Yum.

1  Thank Sandra P
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

The price is very low. The food is perfect and service is awesome . The best UNO Chicago restaurant on the adirondack région

1  Thank Blaze3191