“Noisy and Crowded!!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Caroline
Transit: Several bus stops nearby.
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Although the service and food was above par, the restaurant was packed with Saturday eve patrons. It was so busy people waiting were standing over our table which was nearest to hostess desk. I would recommend on another evening when less crowded.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

My husband and I usually avoid eating in Saratoga Springs after the track but I did eat at Wheatfields with college friends and am certainly glad I did!! We had 6:30pm reservations and it wasn't crowded then at all. Even when it did get busier later, the service was always prompt, and our server, Sydney was outstanding and very pleasant!! All are orders were served as we requested; four of five of us had different fish orders and all were excellent! And we never felt rushed! It was nice to be part of the "city scene" after a day at the track!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Granted, I only had a flatbread pizza and a glass of vino, but both hit the spot mid-afternoon. And if my memory serves me well, I'd keep it simple and not be too experimental at this place.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

We walked in for dinner with 6 people. They were accommodating and gracious. Their house made pasta was spectacular. I was really impressed considering it is not an Italian restaurant.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The food was okay, our server was a bit overboard, non-stop talking and standing over us, not really helping us just talking and a bit hyper.