All reviewscourtyard by marriottfront desktypical courtyardlobby areaolde bryan innrace trackwalking distancemeeting roomin towntop of the lineother hotels in the areacomfortable roomswould stay againskidmore collegecookiesthe main streethampton inn
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The hotels "closer" to town were more expensive, so we found this one, which is a 10 minute walk away - very pleasant this time of year. There's also a complimentary shuttle service to town.

Our family of four was lucky enough to get an upgrade, which meant my oldest had her own bed, and my youngest slept on the pull out couch - and we still had enough room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2017

My wife and i just completed a 4 night stay at the hotel. We had a 2 queen room facing Route 9.

I found the highway noise well above average and it certainly created issues in the morning with trucks downshifting for lights near the hotel. The hotel windows clearly lack the required soundproofing. As a Marriott Platinum, I would have expected a room away from the highway. Once I get comfortable, I generally don't want to change rooms, so I didn't bring it up to management. I'm not sure if the noise was worse on the top floor versus others in the hotel, but it certainly was unpleasant and this was certainly below my expectations for a hotel in this class.

The room itself was a slightly nicer than normal Courtyard room and in generally excellent shape. The only "handyman" work that could be found was around the bathroom tube surround. The refrigerators were set too cold, everything froze that we put into it. House cleaning staff did a very good job, rooms were very clean.

The front desk staff and Bistro staff were friendly and did everything they could to please us as guests. Food was solid. We ate breakfast two days at hotel and it was the standard Bistro items executed well. Wait times for food were good, no complaints.

Overall, the hotel is well located, has a wonderful staff. But highway noise is a big negative, one that would certainly make me concerned about staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Accommodating staff - very kind & helpful. Wonderful, large room - super bed and towels. Plenty of parking. Close to The Olde Bryan Inn for dining - don't miss this restaurant. A short walk to downtown shopping area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on the way from Saratoga Springs. Easy access from highway and a fairly newer Courtyard. Seems more geared towards businesses and business travelers. No upgrade available being a Platinum Elite member. Rainy 2 days so tried to drive to any restaurant. Parking is bad in town and had to settle for the "Bistro" and it's limited menu. Went down for coffee in the morning and it doesn't open until 06:30. Room was fairly nice but bathroom fan is constantly running. Makes for annoying sleeping and a/c wasn't very accurate either. All staff and workers were extremely nice and helpful. Wish they had a shuttle to downtown.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Just needed a good night sleep before the next days project. The room was 73 when I checked in. I dropped the temp to 68, took a nap, went to dinner and came back. After 4 hours it was 70 and making loud noises. Set it to 70 and went to sleep... awake at 2:30A and 73!!!

Other than the A/C the hotel was fantastic. Clean room, friendly staff, nice location. A quick walk to dinner comfortable bed. I would stay again and hope that this was just one room with a problem.

Stayed: June 2017