“Actually sad to go”

Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
Rochester, New York
“Actually sad to go”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

This hotel went beyond my expectations; I was actually sad to leave it. The hotel is very comforting with a fireplace making the lobby nice and toasty, and inviting chairs around it. The staff was extremely friendly, and actually called after I had been in my room for about 15 minutes just to see if I needed anything. I was upgraded to a suite, free of charge, because I am a Choice Rewards member (completely free.) The room was huge and very nice. The king bed was pretty comfy and had a lot of pillows. The free breakfast the next morning is ridiculous, scrambled eggs, omelet bar, cereal, juice, coffee, bagels, pastries, etc. I will not hesitate booking this place when I return next year!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Wyckoff, New Jersey
Reviewed 29 January 2012

A great Value. Exceptional Service. We came up to Saratoga to show my daughter Skidmore.
I graduated in 1980 and my parents did not have so many choices back then. Our room/suite
was very large. We forgot a tooth brush and had one promptly delivered to our room.
We would highly recommend this hotel.

Potsdam, New York
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Our son was in the hospital and we were welcomed by staff and our suite provided comfort and a good night sleep which we needed. We were there 3 nights and had a great breakfast each morning. Staff: Dana and Shannon were very friendly and sypathetic to our needs. We would highly recommend this hotel. The location is great for shopping and restaurants as well as a short distance from downtown.

Room Tip: We had an upgrade to a suite and well worth it...very spacious for an extended stay
1 Thank Susan N
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Last month I had the pleasure to stay in this property while visiting relatives. Having been in the hospitality field for over 15 years I am likely more critical then most. I am pleased to share what an exceptional stay I had. The hotel is cenvenient right off of the expressway and close to any dining, shopping, etc you could ever wish for. The staff - one more friendly then the next and excelled in service, professionalism and efficiency.

The GM is Tony Nash - I did take a moment to contact him direct to thank him for my stay and received a prompt curtious reply.

Kudos - in this age of diminishing service standards this one really shined!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Storrs, Connecticut
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Saratoga Springs while travelling for a softball tournament with my daughter. It is a nice location a few minutes from the heart of Saratoga Springs (not walking distance, but very close) and right near the highway making access to other areas nearby convenient. The hotel seemed pretty newly refreshed. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was typical in content but very well attended.

Wireless is included but you do need to get access info from the desk. Desk staff was helpful.