Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 328
Hotels.comUS$ 328
PricelineUS$ 328
CheapTicketsUS$ 328
TravelocityUS$ 328
Agoda.comUS$ 310
All reviews spring room brook tavern her mom each morning adirondack room private bath an easy walk the main house b and b new england this past weekend congress park made to order breakfast the location is perfect in town restaurants and shops lynn
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2021

We have stayed elsewhere in Saratoga Springs and found this bed and breakfast much nicer - a wonderful family owns the place and you feel a warm welcome there (I am also partial to the sweet corgi Abby). The breakfasts were especially great - we like our home-cooked breakfasts - and the room was a nice mix of modern amenities and Gilded Age style. I'd add that the location was just right - within walking distance of the town center but away from the noise and bustle.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 12 July 2021

I booked a stay here last minute after a yoga retreat nearby and I’m so happy I chose the Springwater.

Everyone I encountered in this family-owned (and run) establishment was so welcoming. Especially the darling Corgi - Abbey. What a special morning greeting that was! The hospitality and service they provide shows that they really care and enjoy what they do. The (delicious) breakfast on the porch is a perfect setting to start the day. It was really sweet to hear the family banter in the kitchen as they all work together. It felt very warm and inviting.

The Polaris Spring room is gorgeous, spacious and incredibly immaculate ...with the most refined en-suite bathroom. I truly enjoyed the writing nook and the porch looking out at trees and the lovely street.

The mansion looks precious with beautiful details all around but the vibe and energy is relaxed and cozy. Walking through that front door, upstairs to that beautiful bright landing to my room was like a big breath of fresh air every time.

It’s what i’ve always wished my escapes from NYC would look like. This was a dream come true peaceful getaway. Give Abbey a cuddle for me :-)

Room tip: The Polaris Spring Room's balcony is so peaceful - it's like being in a treehouse.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 12 July 2021

It was 45 degrees, rainy and dismal when we arrived at Springwater. We were greeted with a friendly welcome from Lyn. Our suite was beautiful! It was spacious, cozy and bright. The breakfast was excellent and Leslie's scones and muffins were outstanding. We could not rave enough about this Bed and Breakfast. It will warm your heart, no matter what the temperature is outside.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

The family that operates this property are friendly, outgoing and very knowledgeable about the local area, including great recommendations on place to eat. The rooms were modern and well appointed. We both recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2021

We just ended a 6-night stay at the Springwater B&B. It was perfect. The proprietors (Lyn, her daughter Leslie, and grandson Matt) were friendly, welcoming, and made us feel as though we were honored guests in their home. The rooms (we stayed in the Empire room in the "Inn") were beautifully decorated, comfortable, and nicely appointed. The breakfast: HOLY COW! I'm not normally a big breakfast eater, but I genuinely looked forward to the breakfast. The pastries each morning were amazing, and each of the different choices for breakfast were delicious. The fact that we had a choice sets the Springwater apart from most B&Bs. The location was also ideal. We weren't there for the races, but you can't get a better location if that's what you're there for. And it was a pleasant and easy walk to Congress Park and all of the restaurants downtown. This is such a gem of a B&B, we're already thinking about a return trip in the Fall.

Date of stay: June 2021