All reviews basketball court fire pit complimentary dinner great hotel monday to thursday standard eggs front desk full size fridge from check in to departure stove top ceiling fan lacrosse tournament beer and wine shuttle service amenities including social hour mini kitchen
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We were seeking an affordable place to stay that allowed us access to the shopping and dining on South Broadway...This was it! Clean, friendly staff, a real breakfast, lovely terrace with fire pit and bbq area, and even a free shuttle which was only a phone call away! Located down the road from the park too!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Azurah O, Front Desk Supervisor at Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback. I hope you felt at home during your stay. We are so happy you enjoyed your visit with us. We would love to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Superb service and beautifully appointed and spacious suite. The breakfast was phenomenal, better than any place I have stayed previously. Conveniently located to all activities in the Saratoga Springs area!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Azurah O, Front Desk Supervisor at Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you had an enjoyable stay with us. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future. Have a good day!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed four days at this hotel while touring the area. Its a new place and is very clean and attractive. There is an indoor pool, a nicely furnished courtyard, a lounge area and a free buffet. Everyone employed there was so friendly! Our room was large and comfortable. We recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Azurah O, Front Desk Supervisor at Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at our Homewood Suites. We hope you felt at home! Should you find yourself back in the area, we would love to welcome you back. Give us a call if we may be of any assistance. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We had an absolutely exceptional experience with this hotel. The hotel itself is brand new and has absolutely everything you could possibly ask for. The suites themselves were perfectly appointed, very clean and very comfortable. The staff especially both Kaitlins could not do enough for us. The morning breakfast is simply beyond… especially the waffle bar!! During the week in the evening they have a happy hour that should basically just be renamed dinner as it was a full meal. The gym was pristine with all new Precor equipment. I truly don’t have enough amazing things to say about this hotel and I come from a hospitality background so fantastic job guys and we will be back!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Azurah O, Front Desk Supervisor at Homewood Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you very much for your 5 star review!! We are so glad you enjoyed our amenities, breakfast and dinner social. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! If you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to call. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I feel compelled to dust off my trip advisor account and leave a review after our wonderful experience here.

My wife and I arrived after a red eye flight from the west coast for a funeral that we had to go straight to. Nick at the front desk did everything he could, and went above and beyond to get us an early check in, and by early I mean 10:30am. Being able to get cleaned up before made a difficult day much better for my wife, and for this I cannot thank Nick, and the entire housekeeping staff, enough.

As for the hotel it’s absolutly beautiful. We had a suite that’s much nicer than many apartments I’ve had. The fact the kitchen had a dishwasher say it all. You can tell they didn’t spare any expense on their mattresses either, it was a very comfortable bed. And while most hotels have it these days, being able to connect to our Netflix and Hulu accounts on tv was a nice touch.

The indoor pool and jacuzzi was wonderful to come back to on a chilly night. The front desk market has a nice selection of beer and wine, amongst plenty of other options as well, for a reasonable price. We enjoyed these by the outdoor fire pit. I didn’t have it in me, but they had a full basketball court as well. I did take advantage of the good size gym though in the morning though.

The complementary breakfast was delicious with many great choices. Although we didn’t get to partake, they have a complementary dinner too. I saw a monthly menu on our fridge with menus and themes.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough. It’s too bad we were only here one night, It’s perfect for an extended stay on business, or family on vacation, Whenever we are back in Saratoga we’ll be staying here for sure.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so happy to hear about your pleasant experiences during your visit with us. We do our very best to accommodate every guest to the best of our abilities. I'm glad our team was able to make a difficult time a little bit easier for you both. We truly look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thank you and have a wonderful day!