All reviewsfree netflixcarriage housecanopy bedfire pitfull kitchenefficiency apartmentboston marketvictorian roomthirsty owldunkin donutswalking distancejazz festivalperfect locationoatmealdefinitely stay here againroom was largecomfortable beds
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We got in late and had some other arrangements fall through. We talked to the owner at Stay Saratoga and got really competitive rate with no hassle at all. When we arrived he helped us with baggage and was super friendly. The room is warm, clean, and comfortable. Wi-Fi has been mostly really solid throughout the whole week, although it did drop once for about ten minutes on the first night. The Victorian deco is gorgeous and we are very close (short walk) to all of the shopping and restaurants on the main street. Netflix is provided for free. Lots of nice little touches to show that they care about the guest.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Joseph H, Owner at Stay Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for all your very nice comments. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you. Best of luck with the play. For your next reservation here you can book directly on our website: staysaratogasprings.com or call us directly at 5185844220

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This is a great place to stay! The room is beautiful, the bed is comfortable and there are all the amenities you need for a week long stay. The owner is so lovely, he helped us with our luggage and made us feel so welcome. And FREE NETFLIX! So wonderful. I cannot recommend this place enough!

Room Tip: The rooms on the first floor have easier access to the little courtyard outside.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I took a trip upstate with my boyfriend to view the beauty that is fall in the adirondacks! We found Stay Saratoga Online. It was such a great site , with pictures of the room selections. I instantly fell in love with the Victorian decor, and the amazing local right on broadway :) We were immediately greeted by the Hotels owner, who was very kind. We were shown to our room, and it was absolutely beautiful!! It had all of the comforts of home, a fridge, kitchen, netflix, and such beautiful furnishings. I appreciated being within walking distance to all of the attractions, Saratoga has to offer. I do want to mention the romantic court yard, complete with a lovely fire place, beautiful seating, and stone. It was relaxing coming back from a day out , to enjoy the fire in the court yard on chilly fall nights. Our service was outstanding!! We had complementary breakfast, coffee, water, and service brought to us daily. I have recommended Stay Saratoga to all of my friends and family!! I will return next year :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Joseph H, Owner at Stay Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so glad you enjoyed all the comforts of home, the ammenities and the grounds. Book your next visit right on our website: staysaratogasprings.com, or call us at 5185844220. Enjoy the holidays.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect. From booking to leaving. The room was huge, clean and comfortable. Delicious in room breakfast and we even had Netflix. Love the gym and the courtyard with the fire pit was amazing. This is a place you have to stay at.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Joseph H, Owner at Stay Saratoga, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Thank you so much Marjorie. We are so glad you enjoyed the hotel and appreciate your kind words about it. Next time you book here do it easily on our website: staysaratogasprings.com or call us at 518 584 4220

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Owner met us in parking lot and gave us a free upgrade. Stayed in room 16 which reminded me of staying in a cabin. Bathroom could use some updating but overall it was a GREAT, large room with a full kitchen. Place is located close to town and we walked to get dinner and morning doughnuts with our coffee. I appreciated the personal experience which you will not get with a chain motel. I would def stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stacey F

We appreciate all you wrote about the hotel, however I think you misinterpreted the bathroom. It is decorated with decor of the Adirondacks, just like the rest of the room. The full shower, vanity and sink are spottless and very modern. In the future you can book your reservations easily at our website: staysaratogasprings.com or call 518 584 4220. Thank you.