All reviews romance package king loft champagne and chocolates jacuzzi tub prime rib sister restaurant an appetizer continental breakfast saratoga lake main building english muffin beautiful room upon check wonderful weekend yogurt in town sitting area
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My wife and I stayed here with our 9 year old son recently to attend our daughter's rowing regatta. The hotel was nothing fancy but the rooms were large and clean and the staff was outstanding; very friendly and accommodating. If you are going here for any of the Saratoga regattas, it is conveniently located within walking distance of the lake. Breakfast was included in the price of the room and while it wasn't anything fancy (make-your-own waffles, pastries, fruit, etc.), the coffee was terrific and the woman who worked the breakfast room did an amazing job, replenishing the food items and clearing tables so that the next party could be seated. We also ate dinner one night at the restaurant. The staff was courteous and attentive and the food was hearty and plentiful. Longfellows was a pleasant find in the Saratoga area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TheSageLife
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Stayed at Longfellows two consecutive years with a large group and plan to go back every year. Staff is more than accommodating, they are genuinely kind and want to help. Rooms are spacious and clean (and the king/loft room is closer to an apartment than a hotel room). Many thanks to their wonderful staff!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank newyorkbeach620
Shari N, General Manager at Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad you are a returning guest! We enjoy your visits. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I am writing as a family review since u started not sure what else to submit it as. My son had his swim banquet at Longfellows. They were just so accommodating and so kind. The details of the tables were beautiful and the food was fresh and amazing. All the staff weren't above and beyond to make it night special.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped for drinks and bite to eat. Bartender was great. I had their shrimp scampi and my husband had wings and calamari. Everything was great. Its a Saratoga classic and always worth the trip. They have great happy hour specials too.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We attended a Bat Mitzvah this weekend. The rooms were amazing. Very clean, very comfortable. I had a loft room and my only complaint was that I wished there was a fireplace. The food was excellent! Nothing that I had tasted bland! We had a fabulous weekend there. Breakfast the next day was ok...,basically just waffles, fruit, and pastries. I would have enjoyed a hot buffet breakfast! I would definitely come back and stay again!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank troyc925
Shari N, General Manager at Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your room. The king lofts are very popular room types. We are glad you enjoyed the food you had at the Bat Mitzvah. We hope to see you again in the future!