A very nice hotel, highly recommended. There is also a very nice bar and restaurant attached. Good bar for a formal Manhattan or martini, and the food was five star, excellent service. Easy access from the highway, quick hop to Albany, quiet and classy. Big rooms, very comfortable. The walls are thin, stay on the second floor if you plan on sleeping in. Nice breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We specialize in making the everyday exceptional; providing outstanding service; and offering an experience you will treasure. Located one mile from the Northway, we are nestled on the countryside just minutes from downtown Saratoga and away from the hustle and bustle. We pride ourselves on offering a relaxing, stress-free environment where we get to know our guests by name. We’ll take care of your dinner reservations, shuttle you to and from town and remember your favorite paper. We offer spacious guest rooms, luxurious lofts and executive suites with numerous amenities to provide all the comforts of home. At our adjacent restaurant, you’ll enjoy award-winning cuisine and a wine list that’s earned Wine Spectator’s recognition for over eight years. Please be advised that menu items and prices are subject to change based on market prices and at Chef's discretion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longfellows Hotel, Restaurant, Hotel Saratoga Springs
- Longfellows Hotel Saratoga Springs