All reviews rooms are great other hotels in the area a great place to stay nice pool pleasant stay in town walking distance motel races tom
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Quite simply - this is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Made a reservation for a cottage well in advance of the Labor Day weekend over the phone and was assured that we had three nights booked. The confirmation was to be sent via mail, they took our home address and credit card information but when I called to confirm on the morning of they had "no paper trail" of the reservation. We had been looking forward to this for months, and the hotel was not willing to help us in any regard.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Kristen B
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I've reviewed this place before, as we have been coming up here for years for our bi-annual family reunion. The rooms are clean and bright. There are BBQ's available for use, as well as numerous gazebo's on the property to sit out of the sun and enjoy a drink, or whatever. The rooms come with a mini-fridge and a microwave, but no coffee maker! The office will have coffee when it opens, but that may bot be until 8am or 9am, so, we bring our own "instant coffee", sweetners and half & half so we can enjoy our coffee as soon as we wake up. Another tip: There is a laundry room, but bring quarters, a wash or a dryer will cost $2. Overall, a decent place and close to everything.

Room tip: Bring your own coffee and lot's of quarters for the laundry room.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2016

My friends and i (about 25 of us) rented rooms at the Adirondack Inn for the Phish 3 day run on 4th of July weekend. The motel is in walking distance to the venue and they had a band for us on Sunday at the pool! The staff was amazing, we had a great time and even though i thought the room was a bit expensive when we booked it, the motel was worth every penny. We'll be back next year!

Date of stay: July 2016
1  Thank JenniferG3413
Reviewed 11 May 2016

My friend and I booked a week in early August of 2015 to enjoy the races. We had been coming here a number of years for the same one week period. The prior two years we had noticed a gradual decline in the overall upkeep of the premises. In particular,although we were in a newer unit,there was a noticeable "smell" or "odor" when we checked into our room. We immediately brought this to management's attention. The response was to increase the intensity of the "air freshener," which only made matters worse. We "aired" the place out by opening the door and the the glass sliding door,and left it that way while in the room. And we threw out the freshener,which only intensified the problem. I suspect there is an incipient mold issue. Apparently,the long-time owner,Morris, sold the place in early October,and a new team is now in place. It was very apparent to me during last summer's visit that no one seemed to care and Morris--a prominent former local judge--had already negotiated a sale. It showed in the lack of interest that the staff displayed for the guests and the deteriorating facility. This place costs 250.00 plus taxes per night during racing season--it is not in any way worth it. Like many things at the SPA during season...buyer beware...you are getting ripped off. A huge disappointment and the formerly courteous staff suddenly turned sullen. Now I know why. I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2015
3  Thank crabagogo
Reviewed 3 January 2016

I booked this trip for me and a few friends to be able to celebrate New Years together since we are from all over the map. I booked two rooms, a queen size bed, and the other with a queen and a full because there were going to be 6 guests total. Apparently there was a mix up with the queen bed room, so I ended up getting the king bed at the cost of the queen, which was nice, except it wasn't my mistake made, so that would have been any hotels policy. The king room was fine, nothing was wrong at all, very spacious, etc... But the queen and double room had a very pungent smell as if someone had left a rotting trash bag in there for weeks. It made me gag the minute I walked in the door. Because of this, I went to tell the manager and as I am explaining to him the smell, I tell him that I don't even need the room anymore because the other part of my party got in an accident on the way there, so they weren't going to show up. He told me he wouldn't give me a refund and that no one had stayed in that particular room for a month so it couldn't possibly smell. I then told him to come into the room with me and smell it for himself and asked if I could get a different room instead and he told us they were fully booked and then he completely pushed me aside to a lower staff member and she said she'd bring some febreeze for the room as she looked at it. She went into the room with us to see for herself and also noticed the disgusting smell, but instead of relaying this to her boss, she told us we could keep the febreeze can in the room if we needed it. I told her she might as well have the keys back because I wasn't going to make any of my guests stay in a room that smelled like that, but she didn't take them. I am absolutely not one to make complaints about anything, but that was an awful experience and I cannot believe they chose to just ignore the situation and be blatantly rude about it instead of helping me resolve it by giving me another room or my money back for the room I couldn't even use because of the god-awful smell. Because of this, me and two other friends had to sleep on the king size bed while the fourth slept on an air mattress on the floor. That's not how customer service should work, as my father owns a successful business and I have not once ever treated a customer poorly when we were in the wrong. It was a real shame that our night was hindered because of this and I will certainly never be staying here again and will be spreading the news about this place to my other friends who like to visit Saratoga.

Date of stay: December 2015