1,663 results
All reviews parking garage police station the breakfast area farmers market in town within walking distance the main street complimentary breakfast two blocks pool and hot tub beautiful lobby perfect location restaurants and shops beautiful hotel would definitely stay here again fresh fruit front desk staff
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

My colleagues and I stayed here for the NYLA conference. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful! We will definitely be back next year! We even got to meet the general manager, how often does that happen?!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Onur G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

It was a pleasure to meet you when you stayed with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next year for the NYLA conference.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

My wife and I visit Saratoga Spring every year. On our last visit we had too many issues with where we would normally stay and we decided to look elsewhere. For this coming year I had booked a few rooms with the Hampton Inn a while back and I did not realize that I had made mistake when booking them. I did not know what to do since I could not correctly it manually on the internet and also because it's very hard to get into the Hampton Inn during track season and I didn't want to lose the rooms. The hotel is located in a perfect position just off Broadway.

I first called the main Hilton number and the person I spoke to could not help me and now I became desperate. I then contacted the Hampton Inn directly and thinking that I had to work directly with the Manager Onur so I asked for his email address. Lucky for me Amanda picked up the phone that morning. Amanda was amazing. I told her what had happened and I also explained to her my concerns and she immediately said that she could help me with no hesitation at all. Amanda fix the problem in the reservation in a matter of minutes without having to rebook the rooms at a different rate. I also spoke to Amanda about the rooms and she knew everything about them. I could not have asked for a more helpful person. Amanda resolved all of my issues in just a short period of time and she was happy to do so.

I want to thank the Hampton Inn for having such great associates there. I also want to thank Amanda directly for making this extremely easy. "THANK YOU AMANDA!!!", you made my day and we are looking forward to our visit with you and the Hampton Inn.

Mark Forder

Room Tip: Know the room you are getting. The rooms looks similar but some could offer different options.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

We are so happy to hear that Amanda was able to assist you so quickly. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to give us another call. We look forward to your upcoming stay with us.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The nicest Hampton Inn that my wife and I have ever stayed in.
Has all the feel of Saratoga.
The best deal in the town given the amenities and newness of the hotel
Our new favorite hotel in Saratoga Springs for sure!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Onur G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear William F,
Thank you very much for your kind comments about Hampton Inn Saratoga Springs Downtown. I am so happy you enjoyed everything during your getaway trip.
Please feel free to reach me at any time if we can do anything to make your stay better at your next visit.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Awesome staff, everyone smiles and asks what can they do to make your stay better. Clean rooms, loved the garage. Many restaurants around the hotel. I️ look forward to the next opportunity to stay in this hotel while on business.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

I sincerely appreciate your feedback. Attached garage is a huge convenience for our guests. In the future if you choose to stay at Hampton Inn again please let us know if there will be anything we can do to make your stay more memorable.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel many times before, it’s a beautiful hotel, the rooms and grounds are clean and well maintained.

Specifically booked here for the available Balcony Room. Reserved a King Room with Balcony, paid a higher rate for it and when I checked in I was told the Balcony room was not available. I asked the girl behind the counter if my rate would be lowered, or if I could downgrade to a smaller room and she said that they were sold out that night and the rate would remain the same. I did not think the girl at the counter was very helpful, and it’s a bit frustrating because I would have booked elsewhere but picked here specially for the balcony. I just wish they could have honored what I reserved.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jamie B,
Thank you very much for your feedback and bringing to my attention the inconvenience you experienced during your visit. If you would like to discuss any further please feel free to call me at 518-306-3000 at any time.
I look forward to hearing back from you.