“Beautiful Place To Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When i first walked into the Hampton it was a beautiful sight. The entry way is really magnificent. I was then greeted by a very nice young lady i believe to be the name of Megan. She was very helpful as i was waiting for my party to arrive. She began to describe the town as i have never visited before and was curious on what there was to do at night. Everyone was friendly at the front desk with smiles. It made a very good impression. As for the room, I walked in and it was very tidy and comfortable. Just an all around nice place so it seemed. I was here for a business trip and it was nice to feel welcome. I will be returning on occasion for business and possibly for race season as i hear its a fun time! Its nice to see people that take pride in their work. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Onur G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words. The staff strives to provide the best guest experience possible, and we are happy to hear you enjoyed the style of the hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the perfect local getaway hotel. My girlfriend and I had an amazing experience and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The location really solidified it for us. We ended up grabbing dinner at Fish right across the street!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your "staycation" at our Hampton Inn. We strive to ensure our guests enjoy their time away from home with us. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My colleagues and I stayed here for the NYLA conference. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful! We will definitely be back next year! We even got to meet the general manager, how often does that happen?!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Onur G, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

It was a pleasure to meet you when you stayed with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next year for the NYLA conference.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I visit Saratoga Spring every year. On our last visit we had too many issues with where we would normally stay and we decided to look elsewhere. For this coming year I had booked a few rooms with the Hampton Inn a while back and I did not realize that I had made mistake when booking them. I did not know what to do since I could not correctly it manually on the internet and also because it's very hard to get into the Hampton Inn during track season and I didn't want to lose the rooms. The hotel is located in a perfect position just off Broadway.

I first called the main Hilton number and the person I spoke to could not help me and now I became desperate. I then contacted the Hampton Inn directly and thinking that I had to work directly with the Manager Onur so I asked for his email address. Lucky for me Amanda picked up the phone that morning. Amanda was amazing. I told her what had happened and I also explained to her my concerns and she immediately said that she could help me with no hesitation at all. Amanda fix the problem in the reservation in a matter of minutes without having to rebook the rooms at a different rate. I also spoke to Amanda about the rooms and she knew everything about them. I could not have asked for a more helpful person. Amanda resolved all of my issues in just a short period of time and she was happy to do so.

I want to thank the Hampton Inn for having such great associates there. I also want to thank Amanda directly for making this extremely easy. "THANK YOU AMANDA!!!", you made my day and we are looking forward to our visit with you and the Hampton Inn.

Mark Forder

Room Tip: Know the room you are getting. The rooms looks similar but some could offer different options.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

We are so happy to hear that Amanda was able to assist you so quickly. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to give us another call. We look forward to your upcoming stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The nicest Hampton Inn that my wife and I have ever stayed in.
Has all the feel of Saratoga.
The best deal in the town given the amenities and newness of the hotel
Our new favorite hotel in Saratoga Springs for sure!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Onur G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear William F,
Thank you very much for your kind comments about Hampton Inn Saratoga Springs Downtown. I am so happy you enjoyed everything during your getaway trip.
Please feel free to reach me at any time if we can do anything to make your stay better at your next visit.