“Great place for everyone”

Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Saratoga Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 2 April 2012

My husband and I stayed with our 2 children for a "get away" not knowing what was even available in Saratoga. We stayed for 1 night and we all wish it was longer! Great pool for kids, breakfast was awesome (not your typical muffins and hand fruit) Make your own waffles, eggs, has browns, yogurt, granola you name it not to mention all the places to sit! Joe the food and beverage coordinator was friendly and let us know of some local spots to hit - The Circus Cafe (try the cotton candy!) The Stadium Cafe with 40 flat screen tvs and that's not including the fantastic shops. We are definately coming back - I'm trying to make a reservation online now and it's getting booked fast - word is getting out! Our daugther said on the ride home - "I miss Joe" Enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
hstraughter, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It sounds like you had a great family getaway and we are looking forward to your next stay with us! Joe is a true asset to our hotel and I will pass along your compliments. I am also glad you enjoyed our town - we have some amazing restaurants and shops and I am glad you were able to enjoy what Saratoga Springs has to offer!

Reviewed 2 April 2012

The majority of Hampton Inns at which I've stayed have been clean and comfortable - this hotel is truly over the top. It is beautiful; the lobby is spacious and comfortable, and our room was a different shape/layout than any hotel room I've ever seen - in a good way. It was spacious, comfortable, and oh so clean. We loved it. The breakfast was normal Hampton fare - in an upscale environment. We absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Clean, well-proportioned rooms at a great price and very well located right near the downtown shops and restaurants. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

In my business and personal travels, I make no misleading statements that Hampton Inns are my preferred properties at which to stay. I find their brand consistency to be amazing and you can be confident what you are going to get when you make the reservation. That being said, I have stayed at dozens of Hampton Inns.

This one was, by far, the nicest and most impressive. You never expect a two story lobby when walking into a Hampton. They have one. You never expect a dedicated parking garage FREE at a Hampton. Yep, they have one of those too. I don't expect a room with a blacony. Guess what? They have those too!! Just all in all a DAMN NICE Hampton. I cannot say enough good things about it. The young fellow that was checking me in was extremely courteous as he was having some computer issues when trying to check me in that added MAYBE another 3 minutes to the process. It was no big deal at all, but he sincerely apologized twice and "bought" me a beer for the inconvenience.

THe view from the balcony faced up hill, but it was a warm spring night and there was music drifting on the air from a nearby pub that had opened their patio for the evening.

Just a great property and very close to all downtown has to offer.

Without hesitation, if I ever find myself in that town again, I WILL stay there.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank tuaennoc
Reviewed 20 March 2012

great hotel. only 1 block from the main street (or whatever it is called). The room was large with 2 comfortable queen beds. The breakfast that was included was very extensive. Unfortunately we only stayed here one night while passing through on the way to Stowe. I tried to book it on the way back but hotel was full :(
I would definitely stay here again.