On our trip to Saranac for the February Winter Festival, we stayed at this B&B in the Bear Room, a beautiful spacious room with gorgeous pine floors and walls, vaulted ceiling and the most comfortable beds ever. The warm glow from the gas fireplace made the evening so peaceful as we settled down with a few of the many great books provided. We used the TV only to listen for the weather forecast (snow), and chose to take a quiet walk outside - a winter hush over everything. Margie and Cliff were terrific hosts, preparing us a fabulous hot breakfast. We've been here before, staying in one of their rustic cabins during the spring for some fishing in Kiwassa Lake (which is noted for its bass and pike), but I think we're spoiled now staying in the B&B rooms. We'll definitely be back, maybe for a fall trip when the foliage is at its peak, and stay in the room with the balcony facing the lake. You'll love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kiwassa Lake Bed and Breakfast is a waterfront, Adirondack B&B offering four oversized guest suites, each with a private bath. Some rooms offer a balcony overlooking the lake and one offers a fireplace. Although once you get here you'll feel like you're a million miles away, the property is just three miles from the Village of Saranac Lake and ten from the Olympic Village of Lake Placid. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, free parking, boats/kayaks/canoes for rent and gourmet gift baskets for a fee. Come visit us - you'll be glad you did! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kiwassa Lake Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kiwassa Lake Bed & Breakfast At Cochran`s Cabins Hotel Saranac Lake
- Kiwassa Lake Bed And Breakfast At Cochran`s Cabins