Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn
US$ 141
US$ 84
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Knickerbocker Yacht Hotel(Port Washington)
US$ 244
US$ 237
Travelocity
The Andrew Hotel(Great Neck)
US$ 149
  • Breakfast included
US$ 150
US$ 177
US$ 155
Homewood
Inn at Great Neck(Great Neck)
US$ 188
US$ 184
  • Restaurant
US$ 155
Hampton Inn Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
US$ 151
Agoda.com
All reviewsbusiness parkgreat hotelrooms are nicely appointedshuttle servicebad partmoving partsgrowing painshotel reviewextremely friendly staffsmall poolleft turnfive star ratingfuture tripsrecommend this hotelthe entire experiencebarn dooroutdoor seating
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice new hotel. A little off the beaten path but a nice place. I had room service and the food was good bit cold. The bed is on the firm side. Everything was clean. The lighting in the room is very dim.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here one night for business. The hotel is less than a year old and it shows its bright, well appointed rooms, lobby and common areas. Check in was a breeze, the room was immaculate with new furniture, toiletries and well sound-proofed. Breakfast was either a buffet or a la carts. Room service was open until 10pm.

Lots of free parking. Internet speed was great.

Overall, excellent hotel and service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TeamConcord, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear SFO415415,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn! We appreciate your business and are thrilled to know how much you enjoyed your stay. Our team works hard to make our hotel the best place to stay in the area, so having our efforts recognized is greatly appreciated! Thanks again for sharing your comments. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future. Have a great day!

William Gomes

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is a great place to stay. The food was great. The room wasperfect. The staff were helpful and provided a shuttle to the subway so I could visit New York inexpensivly. They also helped provide other needed items that I forgot and gave good advice for local restaurants. We also had a snow storm and a member of the staff alllowed members of our group who had seen snow for the first time in their lives to play in it at the hotel when we got off work. This will provide a memory that will never be forgotten for us all. They also created a buffet that evening of the most delicious food for a very hungry team of business people from all over the world. Thank you to the stafff of the hotel especially Jonah.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear rachelkozlowski,

Thank you for the wonderful review of the Hilton Garden Inn Roslyn and for sharing your experience with fellow travelers! We're delighted our hotel was perfect for your trip and you enjoyed everything about your stay and our friendly service. We look forward to your next stay with us! Have a lovely day!

William Gomes

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff at the hotel was friendly and nice. I enjoyed my short two day stay.
Some of my friends took the train to NYC. Seemed like fun but I just enjoyed the hotel.

I hope to return. I visited the college while here. It has a beautiful campus.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This location is very nice, and very new. The staff at the front desk goes out of their way to help and solicit your needs, to anticipate them. Checkin was a breeze, they found out our work booker did not use our Hilton rewards # . they logged this in and gave us complimentary water bags for both rooms. We did find out that we should in the future use breakfast rate.
The work out area was nice, and well equipped with elipticals, treadmills. recumbent bikes, free weights, and all machines are wired. towels are provided as well as water cups, and a cooler. I did have to wipe the sweat from the last rider - but not the hotels fault- this guys was a slob. liquid was all around him. There are sanitizing cloths, as well that you can wash the machines off before and after your use. ( pool was to the side, and looked nice) All is the basement.

the one glaring issue was the restaurant service. The food, and cooks were efficient and prepared wonderful to order foods. The buffet items looked nice too, but I stick to lower carb items, which the chef cooked efficiently, and well! My waiter brought me a juice glass/thimble of water. It took the rest of my time there to get more water. I walked over to the tray to refill it, but no water was in that pitcher. When he finally arrived I asked him for a larger glass, ( I saw many round tumblers around.( instead of filling my water with what he had in his pitcher, he went to the bar and got me a tall water glass, while answering several questions along the way. 5 minutes later I had my full glass of water at the time to pay the check. Note to your restaurant staff, if someone is not having coffee or juice treat the water as their beverage, give them a large glass, and keep it full as you would coffee. I tipped minimally.

On a side note there is almost always a nice pitcher with water and fruit in the lobby, except for breakfast. - trust me I checked.

The only iss