All reviews seneca lake finger lakes west side sparkling clean owners were friendly spent nights rooms are clean perfect location would stay here again wine tour enjoyed our stay knights motel wineries microwave tv accommodations
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Girlfriend booked a room from 6/16 to 6/17/2017. Was told the suite was the only room left but since girlfreind was a previous cutomer, she would discount the room. Discounted room $10.00, not even 10%.

Room Tip: Do not choose #217. Bath tiles filthy. 1950,s plumbing. Overpriced at $130+tax
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jamesmeggison
GKinnkeeper, Owner at Golden Knight Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

The room in question, is a large room with a king size bed, love seat, 2 chairs, with ottomans, desk, Wi-Fi router refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, electric fireplace, iron and board, a large outside vanity, a second sink inside the bathroom as well as a tub/ shower combination. Yes, the tiles are vintage, but, I assure you they were clean and the plumbing works. If you did not like the room, I wish you had come down to the office and talked to me directly giving me an opportunity to rectify the situation. Proclaiming it on social media does little to improve your experience or inform me of any problems. I am truly sorry that you felt so badly that you found it necessary to write this review instead of talking to me. We work very hard to develop a good customer relationship and apologize for falling so short. But, it is difficult to satisfy a guest who only communicates through online social media. I do know that the day you checked out another couple checked in to the room for a 5 day stay and thoroughly enjoyed it. I would invite you to come back again and let me try to make this up to you in some way. Thank-you for staying with us.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The golden knight inn is my annual place to stay. Mrs Henry is super friendly and accommodating
The rooms are always sparkling clean ,beds super comfortable.
If your looking for high tech and
Glitz and glamor not your place but I always stay here I give this place 2 thumbs up. Most highly recommended

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2016

The Golden Knight was perfectly fine, if dated. The innkeepers were very nice, the rooms basic and clean. Wireless was nonexistent. Fridge and microwave were convenient, VCR was amusing. While these accommodations would not work if I had been intent on working, they were fine for our purposes and again, it was clean and the owners were nice.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
GKinnkeeper, Owner at Golden Knight Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2016

I am surprised the Wi-Fi was not working for you as there is a router in the room you stayed in. They are cleverly hidden, but definitely there. Unless it was unplugged, you should not have had a problem. Most of our guests enjoy the view of the lake and the hillside. I hope you were able to do that while you were here. Thank-you for staying with us!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Like many tourist towns, lodging can be expensive and "iffy." My wife and I stayed here for one night after hiking the Watkins Glen Gorge. The place was great. It's only a 10 min. drive outside of town, great view, rooms clean, plenty of hot water and good water pressure. Own by a wife-husband who are super friendly and such a pleasure to talk to. The bed was great. I always use my own pillow but the pillows were also fine. AC was also great. Easy parking next to room. Have fun.

Stayed: September 2016

Thanks so much for taking a chance on us! We enjoyed meeting you and having you as our guests!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

We booked a room here at the last minute, as we did not realize it was an Indy car race weekend in Watkins Glen. The front desk staff was very nice, the place was clean and comfortable and located close to everything we wanted to do! (winery tours!) It is an older facility, but just what you need to rest your head after a day around Seneca Lake.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple