All reviews sliding door room was clean pool and hot tub hockey tournament complimentary breakfast waffles would stay here again the breakfast area off the highway easy access pleasant stay very nice hotel convenient location visiting family cookies excellent stay parking lot
Reviewed 4 October 2017

we stayed in a wedding block for 2 night. very satisfied !! friendly staff, clean rooms, easy In and easy out! highly recommend this hotel. /complimentary breakfast and pool were also nice to have. convenient parking

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Camille S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for your review. It was truly a pleasure having the wedding here with us. We loved to share the moments with you and the families.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The Staff, the room, the breakfast and the coffee was FANTASTIC!! I was never in "need". Response to questions were immediate! Breakfast was fantastic and the choices were amazing! I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone, anytime.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

From your team at the Hampton Inn, Thank you! You truly made our day. It was an honor to have you with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Appreciate that this Hampton hotel is truly pet friendly - those travelling with pets know what I mean - that they allow my large golden retrievers, and that they don't charge me any additional $ for having my pets in the room with us.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Camille S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rochester-Greece, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for your amazing review. You truly made the teams day. We love having our pet friends with us.

We hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Rochester.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

The hotel was located a substantial distance from Interstate 90, longer than reservation agent suggested. The lobby was chaotic lobby, people drinking in lobby and around pool and then wandering out into the drive through and parking lot. Out of control teenagers (and parents) from high school hockey team (maybe it was a Middle School team0. Hockey equipment and luggage blocking entrance, and police present trying to respond to a guest creating a disturbance.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing you stay with us. I send my sincerest apologies for the experience you had during your visit. You are important to us and I am sorry we failed you. I will make sure to share your compliments regarding the manager as I know it will mean a lot.

Thank you again for sharing for it is feedback like yours that allows us to continually improve upon the services we offer.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Nicely updated hotel, friendly staff. I liked the bathroom design with the upper shelf, for my toiletries. The gym is small but adequate and clean. Located near some restaurants that you can walk to and a Starbucks. Easy to hop on the highway but also feels secluded as there are trees around.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing the property. It was an honor to serve you and we hope to see you again soon.