All reviews new ownership enjoyed my stay an older hotel room was clean genesee river stay there again erin wedding
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Location convenient and view of river nice. HOWEVER...hotel is run down and we have been forced to use the dirty service elevator for our entire stay due to repairs. They failed to provide an adequate instrument practice room that was included in our room package and instead gave us a room with one working recessed light and luggage carts due to other spaces being occupied for an Erotic Arts Conference. So, let me add based upon the content of exhibits this hotel is not family friendly! We were not compensated for the inadequate services provided during our stay. Still aid full price. Enter at your own risk!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kimberly V
Syed Y, General Manager at Rochester Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Rochester Riverside Hotel.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the various hotel teams to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the service issues from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Rochester..

I would like to make this right so please reach out to me either via email (syed.younus@rochesterriversidehotel.com) or by phone (585-546-6415).

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was in town for business and popped in here for a few beers. I was happy to see Lagunitas IPA on tap, it’s a favorite. Nicole, my bartender was professional, attentive, and entertaining. I’ll be back for sure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Deron W,

Thank you so much for your review of our ROC Burger Bar. We very much appreciate it. Nicole is an asset to our team and I am very happy to hear she took great care of you. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Jessie, Penisha and Daejah are all great representatives of the hotel. They give great advice on local restaurants and shops. They keep me coming back!
The rooms are also clean and good size. The view of the river is a bonus!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your loyalty and for taking the time to review our hotel! Jessie, Penisha and Daejah are definitely our shining stars, , thank you for mentioning them! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Xxtreme Ent
Rochester, NY

To: Erin Breen
Catering Manager/ Rochester Riverside Hotel Staff
120 East Main St Rochester, NY

I am writing on behalf of the entire Xxtreme Ent Team as well as every participant in the Rep Your Brand Fashion that occurred Sunday March 25th 2018.Thank you to all the wonderful staff for making our First Annual event an event of a lifetime. People were still raving about it weeks later. The event space, the bar set up and easy access to our reserved event space were spectacular. Everything Erin assisted us with was impressive. Your staff was extremely attentive and treated us impeccably.

We cannot thank you enough for everything. We couldn’t have had a more perfect set up anywhere. We will refer your hotel to everyone who is looking for great service. Future business is a must.

With Gratitude,
Xxtreme Ent Team
Rochester, NY
April 4, 2018

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear James George,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the Rochester Riverside Hotel. It was such a delight to know you were satisfied with our service and facilities. Your kind words about Erin are greatly appreciated. Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I love staying here. I feel like this is my second home thanks to Clarissa, she always greets me with a smile and really makes me feel welcome. Thanks Clarissa your the greatest! Looking forward to seeing your smile again soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Syed Y, General Manager at Rochester Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your most recent stay with us! I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your second home. I will share your positive experience with my staff including Clarissa. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!.