All reviewswafflesmarriott pointstwo bedroom suitedog hairlong term stayolive gardenbreakfast meathot and cold optionslaundry roomlake ontarionext morningindoor poolfresh fruitfirst floorcomfortable staywe've stayedfront desk staff
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stayed here for a long weekend the hotel has a nice pool and hot-tub and a nice breakfast dining area as well as a nice outdoor space including bbq and tennis courts. Located close to the highway and lots of shopping and restaurants (Olive Garden is next door). Breakfast service area is divided into 3 areas which is a bit weird, but the breakfast was very well stocked and staff were attentive. Beds are a bit soft. Housekeeping staff are excellent and pay a lot of attention to details.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, hotel is in a cul-de-sac away from the major street. We slept next to elevator and never heard a sound.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017

This hotel is super clean. It has a typical Residence Inn setup with a little mini-kitchen that has a stove/oven, dishes, dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker. The room was kept spotless my entire stay. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. They had social events with food and drinks in the evenings during the weeknights I stayed. Typical hotel breakfast is served here with hot and cold options for food. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We were in town for a weeding.The front desk team was amazing,accommodating and very friendly.Beth and Jeremy went above and beyond to make sure the wedding crew is taking care of. All of our requested were delivered on time and properly.Thank you so much for making our stay effortless and enjoyable. Beth and Jeremy you rock!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I've spend 5 days in this hotel for business. The location is very good very near by restaurants and 5 mins by car from the Greece mall. The room was spacious with a little kitchenette with a fridge and a microwave. The room and the rest of the hotel was very clean. I've seen a little swimming pool which I haven't used. The breakfast was decent but very low quality

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been here for over a month on business. The staff and service is outstanding . It's very clean . They go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. It's pet friendly . We highly recommend staying here.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business