“Warm cookies”

Add it.
Insomnia Cookies
Ranked #10 of 39 Dessert in Rochester
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The best cookies I've ever tasted. Warm, gooey, chocolatey. You won't want to miss this little gem. They serve the cookies straight from the oven. Sesame Street's Cookie Monster would love this place.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

When I try a cookie like this, I realize I missed my calling. I make a pretty decent cookie and I expect a store devoted to cookies to be waaaay better than mine.
Not the case here. The cookies are they typical mall-type offering.
If you're looking to cure a sweet tooth, but not be blown away, you'll get your fix here.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I've never encountered a cookie place before, but it seems like a good idea. Of course you have to pay over a dollar for each one, but they are warm, soft and sweet - not the sort of cookies you get out of a box from the supermarket.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Passed by...stopped in. YUM Too hungry to eat after just eating at Grappa's...but I was so tempted by the Smore's cookie...mmmm ooey gooey warmth....the warm confection tempted me and rightfully so. OMG it was good!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Insomnia Cookies is the most important place in College Town when it is 2:00am, snowing outside and you are craving warm, melt in your mouth, brownies or a selection of the best cookies in town delivered to your door. Wait, is that all true? Am I dreaming? Not only is it true but I can not do the cookies the justice they deserve and I pray everyday that they never go out of business. It is beyond a dream come true. We have all experienced that moment...Now you can easily satisfy you cravings and even for a reasonable price! If I am dreaming, don't pinch me please. Just call Insomnia cookies to keep the dream alive! kmyonda41598

Date of visit: November 2016