All reviews the holiday inn rochester airport lifeguard on duty bar and grill front desk staff airport shuttle business center business trip an early flight free shuttle beds were comfortable free breakfast flo highway tournament university
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is as comfortable as you would expect from the Ramada brand: clean rooms, comfortable beds, fresh soaps and shampoos, etc.
Nonetheless, I was disappointed with this location when I discovered that the "included breakfast" was, by management policy, no longer offered. I explained that I booked the room WITH breakfast, and I showed the desk clerk my printed reservation, but she explained that management recently changed the policy and there was no longer a complimentary breakfast.
As you compare your hotel choices, be aware that other hotels in the same price category include breakfast as a standard amenity, but this Ramada does not.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David D
Reviewed 8 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We checked in 8/20-8/22. The first night I asked for sheets for the pull out sleeper as I told them there would be 3 of us . That took 30 minutes , however we checked in 10:30 PM after a 7 hour drive. 30 minutes felt like hours when you are waiting to go to bed. The following day we left hotel at 9am and returned at 10pm to find our room not cleaned . I went to the front desk and said they will send someone immediately . I waited in lobby for 15 minutes and then asked for a Mgr. The girl at the desk pointed to gentlemen and said this is the owner . I explained the situation and he said life is to stressful to worry about a cleaned room- Really ?? That was his response . I said can you at least offer us a drink while I wait for my room to be cleaned at 10pm. He said if I'd offer you a drink you would have been offended . Needless to say this is not the customer service I expect .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
1  Thank Kathleen D
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Would definitely stay here again. The staff were extremely friendly. The breakfast buffet was eh but it was free so, can't complain. The pool was a big hit with my children. The room was nice. The beds were comfy. The only negative part was, we were going to eat dinner at the hotel restaurant. We walked in and no one even looked at us. After a minute we sat down and still nothing. After several minutes we left and went somewhere else. But we had an amazing meal, so no harm.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Place is filled with DCA groups and fans this weekend. Website indicates FREE breakfast buffet they are charging $6.00 a person. Corporate needs to address why this hotel and general manager is ripping people off !!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends