All reviews the holiday inn rochester airport lifeguard on duty bar and grill front desk staff airport shuttle business center business trip an early flight free shuttle beds were comfortable free breakfast flo highway tournament university
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Not too accommodating. (2) of our (5) day stay room was not cleaned until 4pm. Owner advised the new check-ins get priority. Maybe should have more staff if so busy. Took (3) days to get (2) bath towels; one day no toiletries were left or coffee for the machines. Owner advised he has a lot of hotel experience, but this hotel was recently purchased.

2  Thank Stuart S
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I booked 4 rooms and only 1 of them was the room type I had orginally booked. We had 4 families 3 with 5 people in them and 3 of the rooms they gave us were King beds with a twin size pull out sofa. We had to add roll a way beds to all the rooms just to be able able to sleep every one. I booked the trip in March for a stay in August. We were supposed to have rooms in the same block but 2 of the rooms weren't even on the same side of the hotel let alone in the same hallway. There was ample time to get it right. I booked using an online site. Apparently there was a $50 incidentals fee the hotel charges at check in. This was not stated on the site and I was NOT told about it when they ran my credit card. I only found out because I was checking my account online. The pool, which was the whole reason I picked this hotel to begin with, was closed. The staff at check in was very rude. On check out the hotel computers were down and I could not get a receipt or something showing that the $50 fee was being refunded to my card. I did receive an email with a receipt the next day but I was not comfortable leaving the hotel with out something in writing after checking out but the desk staff just blew off my concerns. We stayed 2 nights and the second night we arrived back at the hotel about 11 pm after having been at an amusement park all day and could not get into our room because the keys had stopped working. I had to make 3 very tired children wait 15 minutes while I ran back and forth to the desk on the other side of the hotel twice trying to get a key to open my door.

1  Thank Amanda R
Reviewed 18 August 2017

From the outside and all the way to the front desk, this hotel does not disappoint. However....once you start walking down the hallways, smelling the weed smoke coming out from under peoples doors, and then walking past the Pool (seeing it shut down because part of the ceiling fell in) those were just some of the things I noticed about my stay. I gave it 3 stars because my room was relatively clean and bed was firm and comfortable, but the rest needed work.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank P9007CApatrickc
Reviewed 18 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I had changed hotels to this more expensive hotel with a pool. The pool was closed because of maintenance and I was not offered anything in return. The staff were not at all helpful. The bed was very hard and uncomfortable. The bathroom tile had mold in it.

2  Thank Kelly S