All reviewsred lobsterroom was cleanchoice hotelsdesk staffan updateair conditionerhotel is locatedwould stay here againparking lothighwayfurniture
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Lobby area is small and dated. Front desk was great advising about breakfast and wifi. Room was great - no issues. Breakfast the first morning was packed. Very small area for breakfast. Staff did a good job replacing items. Loved the ice water with lemon available all day. Yes, the hotel does need an update. Hotel is located next to Red Lobster and across from Buffalo Wild Wings. My concern was my friends room. She had crumbs all over the floor when she arrived. Then in the middle if the night found a bug! She immediately checked out at 330am - hotel sold out so the gave her a credit.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival we were welcomed by the horrendous odor of mildew and urine. We checked in and proceeded to our room only to find that the air condition unit was not working, which wasn't a problem I just expected for the manager to simply change our room. The hotel maintenance staff responded promptly, I never expected them to remove the unit and install a new one while we were in the room totally unacceptable and unorthodox! I couldn't believe what my family was witnessing. The tv turns off abruptly with no reasonable explanation from the staff. The time was 10pm we were ready for bed to find food in the bed and all over the sheets. I went to the front desk to alert the staff, a young lady approaches me with the sheets as if it was my duty to change them. I will never ever stay at this dump in life and will advise all my family and friends to drive pass this filth. I wouldn't want my worst enemy to experience what my family has!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Wonderful front desk person She was extremely friendly and helpful under very stressful circumstances. Room not secure. Sent photos of door latch not working and letter with all the issues to the hotel manager, but he never responded to me.

Room Tip: no tips - already sent letter and photos to hotel manager
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We found this hotel to fill our needs. A bit worn, but clean, comfortable and quiet enough. Centrally located, near restaurants, highways,and shopping. This is a good choice if in the Rochester, Monroe County area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I booked a stay at comfort inn in the greece section of rochester ny. first it is centrally located and easy to get to. Ample parking and a great full breakfast.

It has a am/pm gas station on one side and red lobster on the other. across the street is a shopping center with a buffalo wild wings.

The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. They have a fridge, coffee maker and microwave. Rooms also have a safe , ironing board and blow dryer.

Last , the price is right !!! i found the inn to be reasonably priced and cheaper then some of the places in the same section of town

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo