All reviews red lobster room was clean choice hotels desk staff an update air conditioner hotel is located would stay here again parking lot highway furniture
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed on two separate occasions, and I wasn't impressed. Older property and it shows. And there is clearly a lack of pride in this property.
A bit noisy from traffic if you get a room facing the road. Good location as far as restaurants in the area.
I will only be back if I absolutely have to.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Overview: Got a room one late night. Front desk staff was nice. Hotel is pretty dated. Springy mattress, rough sheets, bathtub peeling, shower head grungy, etc. They do offer breakfast but it's in a very small area. It's a decent continental breakfast at best. The tv in the breakfast area had static... No idea why. If you need a cheap place in a crunch, this will do. If you have a car... drive somewhere else. You can spend the same amount (or less) and stay at a newer hotel.

Pros:
- Friendly staff
- Pet friendly (I don't like dogs so this meant nothing for me, but might be good for you)
- Breakfast.
- Was fairly clean

Cons:
- Older hotel and it shows
- Smoke smell still lingering from the many years it was cigarette friendly
- Upon arrival, the elevator had a strong smell of beer and smoke. Beer smell was gone in the morning.
- Room is dated. It was fairly clean though there was a very obvious grease stain on the window. It looked like someone finger painted with butter.
- Bathroom is very small. The toilet moved when sitting and standing.
- Someone mentioned the rooms have a weird smell. I didn't notice this until I left in the morning and walked back in. Im thinking it may be from the dated hvac.
- While the bed looked good on inspection, I couldn't get rid of a creepy crawly feeling. I slept fully clothed.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2017

We needed a room for one night. Our son had a volleyball tournament nearby so we didn't check in until after 7 PM. The woman at the front desk (don't remember her name) was so friendly and nice. She made us feel very welcome! The elevator could use an update. As we got off the elevator (onto the 3rd floor) there was an odor - - I couldn't quite place what it was, but it hit you as soon as you got off the elevator. It wasn't very pleasant.

Our room was nice - nothing fancy. I liked the shelves below the vanity in the bathroom, which held the towels and there was plenty of counter space for us to put our things on.

The beds were comfortable but the walls are paper thin and there seemed to be a lot going on the night we were there. We heard a lot of yelling above us and the people across from us had a baby with them. They had the baby up very late, laughing, which was keeping me up. At about 12:30 AM, they must have tried to put the baby to bed because then there was a lot of crying. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well. My son also had a hard time falling asleep because of all the noise.

The breakfast was good with plenty of choices.

I probably wouldn't stay here longer than a night or two, but for what we needed, it was perfect.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Our room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was the typical Comfort Inn deal and was perfectly fine. The front desk ladies were nice. The hotel is pet friendly and there were a couple of dogs across the hall that were well behaved. We didn't run into any issues and this was a great place to stay for a "quick" weekend visit.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We were at niagara the last 2 days and are wandering around the lake area. This was easy to get to and had a very nice breakfast. Close to a mall we caught a movie last night them walked next door and had dinner at red lobster. The staff is very nice. Great value

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family